Chapter 30

Han Jaehyun

We reached 30 chapters! Woot woot!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woozi's POV:

The members were noisy as the van goes back to our entertainment. Even manager-noona is laughing along with the members. 

"Jihoon-ah. You look tired, are you alright?" Mingyu, who's beside me, asked and studies my face a bit. "I am tired. I just want to sleep but I don't want to wake Soonyoung up." I yawned and managed to say that without sounding so sleepy.

"You can rest on my shoulders. or arms. Well, whatever you can reach. I'm pretty sure Wonwoo-hyung won't mind." He said and pointed at his arms. I gave him a death glare as he was teasing me again with my height."You and Wonwoo are meant to be when it comes to teasing me." I said and I was about to lean on Mingyu's shoulders when I felt another arm pull my own.

"Who said I was asleep?" Soonyoung's tired voice was heard and I was now being pulled at his lap. "Soonyoung!" I squealed and he just wrapped his arms around his torso. "You can't blame me for being jealous, Jihoonie." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Soonyoung, why are you jealus over Mingyu? He's just a friend." 

"A bestfriend, you mean." He said once again and he pushed my head to lay down on his chest. "Aren't you tired? Just sleep then. It's an hour drive anyways." He yawned and I felt tiredness wash my body. "Soonyoungie." I called and decided to hug him back. "I love you." I whispered out and I felt his lips form a smile. He kissed my head and whispered back, "I love you too, sweetie."

-<3-

"Jihoonie. Wake up." I felt someone shaking me and I justr groaned. "5 more minutes, Soonyoung." I heard a chuckle and it was not Soonyoung's chuckle. "This is your manager, Jihoon. Soonyoung is already down there, waiting for you." 

"Huh?"

"Manager-noona! Is he awake yet? If not, then let me carry him." I heard Soonyoung shout from the outside of the van and I was about to open my eyes when I felt someone carrying me. "Woah!" I practically screamed as I felt my butt off of the chair. "Soonyoung! Put me down! I'm awake and I can definitely walk." I said and he just shook his head. "No."

"It's pointless quarelling with you. I can't ever win." I said and he just laughed. "I know. That's why you should never fight with me." I rolled my eyes and decided to make this moment linger for a bit. I rested my head on his back, even if it's really uncomfortable. If you're wondering what kind of position we have right now, he's carrying me as if I was a sack of rice and he's holding me by my legs.

"Soonyoung, it's uncomfortable." I said and I felt him kneel down. "Fine. You could go down." He finally said and I smiled. I went down and was about to run to the car as I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Soonyoung. I feel sleepy, let me go." I said and he just chuckled, followed by a kiss on my head. 

"Sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to get jealous over Mingyu. I just... I don't know. You two are too close for me." He brought up the topic earlier and I just gave him a smile. "Soonie~ He's only a friend. No need to get jealous." I reassured him and he just lowered his head. "I know, but that's how we got together, right? Being friends to lover and stuff like that. I can't live without you, you know? Also you remeber that guy?" He asked me and I just looked at him confusedly.

"What 'guy'?" I asked as I have encountered many guys in my life. "Jaehyun? The one that tried to take you away from me?" He scoffed, remebering the past. "Oh. Han Jaehyun? I remember now." I answered and Soonyoung just opened the door for me. "Thank you."

He went to the driver's area and started driving. "You remember him, right? I remember receiving threats from him. It's still saved in my contacts, you know?" I was shocked when I heard that. "You received threats from him? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"