Chapter 29

❝ DEESPATCH 

Woozi's POV:

"Woah. That was a nice performance! Do you agree, Carats?" Seungkwan shouted the last part enthusiastically and the Carats shouted back with the same amount of energy. "Wahhhh. Are you all energized now?" Mingyu now said and Carats agreed by screaming and squealing.

After like 2-3 hours of playing games, we took a break by going at the backstage since the crew are fixing the stage for our next task. Q n A's. "I saw that." Our manager said and winked at Soonyoung. "You did a great job."

I blushed, remebering the performance earlier. Why did he have to do that? "Yo." I heard a way-too-familiar voice and I decided not to raise my head up. "What do you need?" I turned around to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. And it still goes on. "Jihoonieeee!~" He silently screamed and ran to me. I felt a pair of strong hands, capturing my waist and trapping it inside.

"Hoshi-ah. What are you doing? We are still on the set." I said, now facing him but I knew it was a wrong choice. "Yeah, but we're at the backstage so what's the point? No one will see us anyways. Well, except for the mebers and the staff but they already know about our undying love for each other!" He explained, once again making my cheeks have a red tint. "Aww. My Woozi's blushing again~" He pinched my cheeks and I just rolled my eyes.

"Set's done. You can go back now." One of the crew members said and Hoshi has finally let go of me. "Later, baby." He added before going in front of me. I stood still for a little while, remembering where we are and quickly going to Mingyu's side. "I adore your relationship. It's cute." He said once I got there and that made me blush more. "Shut up, tree man."

We arrived at the stage and there were chairs for us to sit on. (duh? alangan namang kainan niyo yung upuan diba?) The postition was like this: 

Min Won Me Soon Coups Jeong  (the board) Chan Kwan Han Josh DK Jun Hao.

"Hello again, carats~ Now we are on our last task which is the Q n A!" Jeonghan greeted the fans and the fans screamed once again, their energy never fading out.

"In this little board is the normal questions that is usually asked to the members. The questions that are asked by fans will later be shown on the screen right here." Seungcheol explained and the fans cheered once again.

"So should we start?" Joshua asked and the fans shouted 'Ne!' (Yes!) meaning they are ready for the Q n A portion. "Seungcheol-hyung!" Joshua read the name and he replied with a hum. "Which of the members are the hardest to tolerate?" He asked and Seungcheol laughed at that. "Hmm... I think it's..." He suspensed the answer and DK just shouted, "IS IT ME?!? TELL THE TRUTH HYUNG! IS IT ME?!" 

Seungcheol shook his head and DK just laughed. "If it's not me then it's most proabably Seungkwan, right?" He added and Seunmgcheol just laughed. "It is Seungkwan." He answered and we all agreed. "What?!? Why me?!? Out of all the members, why you pick me?!?" Seungkwan fast reacted and Seungcheol just gave a laugh. "Too sassy for my liking."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and gave Seungcheol a death glare. "I'm Booyonce afterall." All the Carats shouted once they heard that and we all laughed all together.

"Hoshi-ya!" 

"Naega Hosh is here."

"Which song is the hardest to choregraph?"

Soonyoung stopped for a moment and he quickly thought of an answer. "Probably, Don't Wanna Cry." He nodded, agreeing with his choice. "Why?"

"Well, that is a pretty deep song about a person trying not to cry even though they are hurt. A person denying that he's hurt even though it was obvious. That song deals with deep sad emotions and I was afraid that the choreography wasn't good enough to express the feelings of the song." He explained and Seungcheol nodded.