Chapter 27

Kim Kathleen?

Seungcheol's POV:

That's why the remote suddenly was gone on my arms. I thought Jeonghan was the one who took it so I just let it be.

"Holy shit. Jihoon's scary." I whispered in Jeonghan's ears and he nodded. "He is really scary. Especially when you wake him up."

I shushed myself as I don't want to be hit by a flying remote that's probably going to leave Jihoon's hands once he realizes that I am being noisy and probably one of the reasons why he woke up.

"The movie's ending." Mingyu's soft voice was heard and Wonwoo just shushed him. "Wanna be hit by a flying remote?" Mingyu distinctively shook his head signalling the answer as 'no.'

I looked behind me to see Seungkwan treating Vernon's head as a mild bump was formed. "Does it still hurt, baby?" Seungkwan's pet names gave me cring and Hansol just jodded while pouting, trying to be all cute and stuff. "Yesh." uh... eew.

I also saw Jihoon cuddling with Soonyoung, both asleep and in each other's arms. That is the definition of cute.

I looked at Seokmin and Jisoo, just talking about some stuff while eating gummies. I wanna talk to them because the movie seemed boring now but the sad thing is, I'm far away from them.

I felt a familiar weight on my shoulders as I saw Jeonghan shifting his weight to lean on my shoulders. "Let me sleep." He said and I just nodded, using my other hands to caress his soft hair. "You can sleep."

------------------------------------------------

The movie ended and the only people who was still awake was me, Wonwoo and Junhui.

"Soonyoung!" I mildly shouted as Soonyoung's eyes open slightly and asked why I called. "Any spare rooms?" He just nodded and went back to sleeping with Jihoon.

I woke Jeonghan up and he streched and asked why I woke him up. "Wanna sleep on the guest room this house has?" I asked and he just shook his head. "No. I wanna sleep on your shoulders." He said and leaned back on my shoulders.

Minutes later, I can finally hear the light snores coming from Jeonghan's mouth.

~🌺~

Jihoon's POV:

"Soonyoung?" I called my boyfriend's name in hopes that he'll be awake. "Shush." I felt a finger touch my lips, signifyingthaf I should just shut up.

"Let's just stay like this." He said and I blushed. "I love you." He added suddenly and I blushed even harder. "I love you too."

Soonyoung's fingers keeps rubbing my arms as I was just wearing a t-shirt that reveals my arms. "Holy. You're tiny but these biceps are the opposite. They're huge!" I laughed at how amazed Soonyoung is and just playfully smack his chest. "I am not tiny. I'm cute-sized."

I looked around my surroundings realizing that people are mostly asleep. Wonwoo hyung is caressing Mingyu's hair as Mingyu is sleeping in a pillow that was put in Wonwoo's thighs.

Jeonghan hyung sleeping in Seungcheol hyung's shoulders as Seungcheol hyung is leaning over to sleep in Jeonghan hyung's head.

Jisoo hyung is sitting down on Seokmin's lap, asleep on his chest while Seokmin has his hands flared around Jisoo's torso, preventing him from falling, with his head leaning on Jisoo's head, also sleeping.

Vernon and Seungkwan are still awake as they are just whispering sweet nothings to each other's ears. I could hear stuff like 'Let me treat that bump later, hmm?' and stuff.