Chapter 13

It's A Surprise

Woozi's POV:

"Let's go there! Just a last game!" Soonyoung said and I rolled my eyes. "I already called Jeonghan-hyung though!" I said back and he just pouted and looked at me by his puppy smol eyes.

"Please?" He pleaded and with a look like that, I couldn't resist. "Alright. Alright. Where do you want to go?" I finally agreed and he looked like the happiest person on the world. He just decided to pull me and I nearly tripped.

"Here!" He said when we finally arrived. "Why do you want to play these games?" I asked him. "It's a scam." I added and he just looked at me and smiled. "I know but there's a small chance of winning and I'm going to take Wonwoo's bag of luck."

I just nodded in agreement and he started playing the game. He was given 5 balls and he need to hit 4 figurines that is moving by the ball.

In his first try, he hit 2 figurines as he wasn't really used to the game. "Another one please." He told the game analyst and he paid the said price.

"Why do you want to win badly?" The game analyst asked Hoshi to distract him since he already hit 3 figurines and he got 2 balls left. Hoshi was about to speak when I whispered to him. "Focus. He's trying to distract you. I'll talk to him."

He nodded and I answered the analyst's question. "Well, he's competitive. He likes to win everything. And he will win." I told him and flashed him my sweet but bitter smile.

I heard the sound go to notify us the he won. "I won! I won! I won! I won!" He continued repeating those words until the voice of they analyst was heard.

"Looks like you've won haha." He sounded bitter. "What price do you want?" He asked and Soonyoung looked at me. "What do you want?"

"Huh? Me? Why me?" I asked him and he just rolled his eyes. "I won it for you. Now tell me, what do you want?"

"I uhm. That Panda bear." I said and pointed at the cute panda bear. It wasn't very big but it's the only panda bear that was available.

"I'll take that." He said and the analyst took the panda bear and gave it to Hoshi. "Here you go." He said handed me the bear. "I told you. I had fun and you have the prize. A win-win thing."

I just smiled and he smiled back. "Let's go outside now, hyung might be waiting." I nodded and we went out from the amusement parks holding hands with smile in our faces.

---

Jeonghan-hyung drove us back home with his van and we waved him goodbye along with the other people, naming DK, Jisoo Vernon and Seungkwan. Meanie went home earlier as they had their own issues. "Now, it has been a long day, yeah?" Soonyoung asked me and I nodded.

I yawned and answered with 'yes' and went inside. "Are you sleepy, baby?" Soonyoung asked again and I went to the couch, cuddled with the stuffed toy and nodded cutely.

"You don't know how cute you are right now. Do you want to cuddle with me or the bear?" He asked me and I pouted.

"Cuddle me while I cuddle with the bear." I told him and he just chuckled. "I'll carry you upstairs since you look so tired." Hoshi said and I nodded. "Yes please."

He carried me upstairs, layed me on the bed and he layed on the bed next to me. "Are you not gonna change your clothes?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nope."

I decided that changing our clothes wasn't the best idea since Jeonghan-hyung took some of our clothes away to his condo.

"I'll just change my clothes. Brb." He suddenly said which made me turn around and hug him. "Just stay with me, Soonyoung." I said. "O-oh?!" He sounded surprised but he hugged me back. Whooo. What a save.

"Alright. I'll just change when I wake up." He told me and patted my head. "Let's just sleep." He told me and I nodded and I closed my eyes, feeling so sleepy. "Goodnight, love." I heard him say.

"Goodnight."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 4 am, calling Jeonghan-hyung downstairs so that Soonyoung won't hear me.

"Hyung. Is everything settled?"

"Oh! Is this Jihoon speaking?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah. Everything is settled. All the members are coming here at 4:30 am so that we'll arrive there on time."

"I really hope he won't notice anything suspicious."

"He won't. Don't worry much Jihoon, We got it all planned out nicely."

"Thank you hyung. By the way."

"Yeah?"

"When are we going to go there?"

"Oh! You're not going to go here. We're going to go there."

"Alright alright. What time do we need to get ready?"

"Maybe 5:30 am or something. We still need to hide the stuff in the van and it will probably take some time."

"Okieeee~ Thank you so much hyung!"

"No problem, anything for my gay son."

I chuckled and ended the call as I went back to Hoshi's arms. I'll just wake up later on. I mean it's still early and stuff. I can stil slee......zzzZzzZzzZ

"BABYYY! RISE AND SHIIINNEEE!" I heard a very enthusiastic voice wake me up. "Hmmmm~" I yawned and opened my eyes as I saw Soonyoung in a very manly apron.

"Cute." I said and he just smiled. "I know I look cute in aprons so I decided to wear one." I rolled my eyes. "The apron looks cute, not the one wearing it." He playfully slapped my in my shoulders and pulled me to stand up.

"Yo. Why is the other member s here so early in the morning?" He asked and I remembered. "Oh that's nothing."

"I cooked something for you!" He said and I smiled. "Pack it up. We're eating in the van." I said and he looked at me confusedly. "Why?"

"It's a surprise."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 is done and published~ I hope you liked the chapter and the actual birthday chapter is in the next chapter to be posted I dunno when.

So, yeah. See yah!