Chapter 16

Dirty Soonie

Jihoon's POV:

"Yo. We should be quiet. Jihoon and Soonyoung is sleeping on the bedroom, naked~" I heard a voice say and some giggles followed soon after.

"They may have had too much fun last night, considering how many toys are scattered." Another voice said, the difference is the this voice a bit more high- pitch than the first one. What are these people doing inside our bedroom?

"Hey, hey! Also consider how messy their bed and how messy their clothes are!" Another soft voice said and I opened my eyes because of the irritation that I coudn't go back to sleep.

"Holy Jisoos! Woozi's awake! Woozi's awake!" I heard DK's voice say behind me and I turned there to look at who he's with.

I saw 11 guys there and they were panicking as I was awake. "You woke me up with your irritating voices." I rolled my eyes and they just sighed.

"You do know that it's nearly 9 am, right?" Seungkwan said and I just looked at the time signaling that it is indeed nearly nine. 8:57 am to be exact.

"So?" I heard the voice next to me say and I saw Soonyoung already awake. When did this guy wake up?

"Still doesn't explain why you're here." He added using his bed voice, like the voice he used last night.

"Alright, alright! We'll leave! Just go downstairs for breakfast BEFORE 10!" Seungcheol said salty-ly and I just chuckled.

"It looks like you didn't get the 'D' last night, Cheollie." I teased and he just showed me his middle finger. "F u."

I chuckled and they just left noisily. "These people needs some help." I told Soonyoung who was just as awake as me.

"I know, right? They are invading our privacy." He said and turned to look at me.

"Now where were we last night?" He teased and I pushed him away. "Shut up, you horny bastard! Let's just go clean ourselves."

"Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing. But you cheeks are pretty red tho." He giggled and I touched my cheeks cutely, feeling that it was hot. And hit Soonyoung soon after.

"I'll go first. I'm sticky and stuff." I told him and pulled the blanket from him and, surprisingly, he let go.

I was nearly at the bathroom when he suddenly pulled the blanket to him again, making me pulled back as well.

"You know what? F breakfast, I wanna cuddle." He said and I just laughed. "I'm hungry though!"

"Well, you can eat me out and I'll let you be the top."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The heck, Soonyoung?!?" I exclaimed and ran to the bathroom as I felt blood gushing out my nose.

"The fuck?" I asked myself as I looked into the mirror, washing away the blood. That happens when an anime character gets turned on right?

"Am I in an anime world right now?" I said myself, touching the mirror and confirming I'm not.

"Goodness gracious." I said and more blood came out when I remembered what happened last night.

"STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, LEE JIHOON!" I shouted at myself and eventually, clearing out my mind as I only minded about cleaning the blood.

"Why do I have this? Is this a one-time thing?" I asked Siri as I approached the bath tub.