16;

-Niall's POV-

It's been a week and Sam hasn't come back once. No one has spoke to her or Harry. It worries me but it's my fault. It was only dinner. Today we have an interview before we start our new tour. I have to play friends with Harry.

As I pull up outside the interview studio I see Liam. Louis and Zayn. "Where Harry?" I ask as I walk towards them.

"I don't know mate. None of us have spoke to him" Liam says. About 20 later Harry walks into the room where we are waiting. He walks over to Louis and starts talking. I can hear what they are say.

L; what are you playing at? You know this is going to hurt Niall.

H; nothing happened. She has spent most of her time in her room crying. It's not like I'm having sex with her.

L; good! Don't even think about it.

H; I won't.

They hug before Harry comes over to me. "I'm sorry mate." He says before I say anything.

"Me to. How is she?" I ask

"Broken. You should come around. She isn't the same." I nod and we get on with the interview. After loads of questions the interviewer asks something weird.

I; so Niall. You and Sam? What going on there?

n; what do you mean? (Giggle)

I; well Sam put this on twitter last night 'I would just like to say I'm in love with Niall James Horan and no one else is going to make me feel the way he does'

N; oh ermm. I'm in love with her to but it's hard.

I; why is that?

I look over at Harry.

H; I asked her out for dinner and now she is living with me.

I; did you go on that dinner date?

H; no. After a few days of thinking Niall is in love with her and I don't want to put a girl between us. She also doesn't like me that way.

N; for fuck sake Harry. What is wrong with you? The whole world doesn't need to know everything.

I; Niall we are live

N; sorry.

I; I think that's a enough now. Come back after the break for more from the boys.

Shit I fucked that up. I hear my phone going off. I look at the name and it says princess.

"Sam?"

"Niall don't fuck this up anymore! I love you. Put that smile back on your face and pick me up from Harry's on your way home" I start to smile.

"Sam? I'm so sorry. I got things wrong. I love you so much. Please forgive me" she starts to giggle.

"Irish I could never not forgive you." I smile wishing she was here "now go because you are meant to be on stage. It has started." I walk onto the stage still on the phone. "Btw I love that smile." She says which makes me blush.

"I love you more princess" and with that I hang up and sit down.

I; was that Sam?

N; yeah.

I; you called her princess? Does that mean she is the one?

N; yep. No matter what happens she will always be my number one.

I; there is a picture of them. This is Sam right?

N;yeah it is.

I; anything you wanna say? I'm guessing she is watching?