Six;

-Sam POV-

I stand there, just looking at Aaron and I know that Niall is doing the same. I turn my head to Niall and smile at him. He smiles back and grips my hand tighter. Aaron looks at me angry. "Are you two shagging? Ha! How did I know you would move on so fast." He says looking at charlotte.

"No" I say in a calm voice. "So charlotte talk? Your meant to be my bestfriend and that." Charlotte doesn't know where to look. She looks at Niall for the first time, I can tell she knows who he is.

"Are you Niall Horan?" She says really fast.

"Yes but that has nothing to do with you. Your here to talk to Sam. So I would hurry up and talk." He says looking at her with a straight face. Charlotte just smiles and looks over to me.

"Sam I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you?" She says starting to cry. I can tell she is sorry but I can't give in that easy.

"How long has it been happening?" I say back. She starts to cry even more.

"2 years" she says through the tears. My mouth just drops open. "I'm so sorry it won't ever happen again"

"Get out please" Charlotte just looks at me and walks towards the door. Aaron doesn't follow her. Instead he just smiles at me.

"One day baby it will be me and you again. I promise. Us against the world right babe?" He says while smiling.

"Yeah baby. Of course." I say back smiling and giving him a wink.

"Really?" He says and he steps closer to me.

"Yeah babe. But not until my mum comes home." I say knowing that when he leaves I'm going to be in tears.

"Your mum is dead you stupid bitch! You should go and join her. By the way mr Niall big shot Horan you don't wanna get involved with her. How many times have you tried to kill yourself now? Maybe one day it will work." He says in a hrush tone. The tears start to fall and niall lets go of my hand. Aaron turns to leave. I run upstairs, lock my bedroom door and run to my bed. I pull out a picture from under my pillow. It's the only photo I have of my mum before she was taken from me. I hold it against my heart.

"Hey mum, I miss you. It's been a while since i talked to you and I'm starting to miss your voice even more. I still call your phone just to hear your voice. dad says he will keep the contract going just so we can hear your voice. Granddad is getting worse by the day and misses you loads." I giggle a little between the tears. "Dad says we can go to your favourite place soon. That place with the hill were dad asked you to marry him. Me and Aaron are over for real now but I promise this time I won't get to low. I will be a brave girl like I promised you before you left."

- Niall's POV-

Her mum is dead. That's worse than I fault it would be. I want to run after her but I think she needs a moment.

10 minutes later as I walk up to Sam's room and hear her talking. I'm not sure if she is on the phone or just talking to herself. I slowly sit down on the landing outside her door and listen hoping that she is okay. "Yeah so pretty crazy but I met this guy today called Niall, he helped me with it all. He seems so nice but I don't think he would want anything to do with me. I wish you could come home mumma. Dad still haven't move your make-up from your dressing table, and always sets a place for you at dinner. Well Niall is down stairs to I better go see him, gosh it's been 15 minutes. Well I hope he's there. He probably thinks I'm a mess and has walked out but hopefully not. I will keep my promise. I love you mum." I take my head away from the door as I hear her cry a little before I heard footsteps coming to the door. I jumped up and went to knock as she opened the door.

"Hey, I was just coming to see how you are? I thought you might want a few minutes to yourself" I said feeling bad for listening. I whip the tears off her cheek and pull her in for a cuddle.