Eight;

-Niall's POV-

-3 months later..

"We're going home" I scream at Harry. He looks at me funny.

"You haven't been sleeping or eating as much but as soon as we are about to get on a plane home your happy?.. Why? Is it that girl you won't shut up about?" He replies playing on this phone again. I smile knowing that I get to see Sam again.

"Yeah I can't wait to see her. I hope she hasn't moved or anything. I just can't wait to get her phone number, hopefully I won't forget this time" I say giggling.

"You have 8 hours to go mate! Don't get to happy." Harry says "I wanna meet this girl" he smiles at me. What if Sam falls in love with him or something? I don't know. Louis, Zayn and Liam walk over to us. "Hey guys when we get back to London do you wanna meet this famous Sam Niall won't shut up about?" Harry says smiling at me.

"Yeah sounds awesome" they all say at the same time. Only 8 hours and I will see her. I hope she is okay.

-8 hours later..

We park up outside Sam's house and there is loud music coming from her house. I can see and hear loads of people in the house and I'm not sure if it's a good thing. I look back at the guys who are just looking at me confused. I nod at them and they all smile. As I walk up to the front door it's already open. I push the door and the first person I see is Charlotte. She is wearing a short dress with high heels. She sees me and stops moving. "Niall? Is that really you?" She says. I smile at her.

"Yeah where is Sam?" I reply.

"Ermm? Come up stairs please and bring the guys" she says calmly. I nod and the guys follow us upstairs.

"What happened? Why are you here?" I say worried.

"Niall Sam is broken." She starts.

"What's happened?" I say fast.

"Sam's dad pasted away the night you left." My heart stopped as the words come out of her mouth. "She asked me to move in to help her but she just stays in her room and gets drunk or she is cutting. I didn't know what to do so I left her to it" she finishes.

"And you didn't help her?" I shout.

"I didn't know how to. She has locked herself up in her room. How am I meant to help." She says.

"Get your shit and get out!" I shout. "and take all these dicks downstairs with you!" The boys just look at me worried and confused. After about 20 minutes everyone has gone apart from the boys, me and Sam. I walk into the front room. "Hey boys will you stay here? I need to see Sam" the boys nod. I walk back upstairs to walk towards Sam's room. As I get there I listen for noise. Nothing came from the room so I knocked on the door. "Sam? It's Niall. Niall Horan?" I say. I hear movement. The door opens and Sam is standing there in cute white shorts and a blue tank top. She comes running over to me and cuddles me.

"N..i..a..l..l he's.. Hes gone" she starts crying on me. I hold her tight.

"I know baby. It will be okay. I promise I'm gonna be here" I say as I pick her up and carry her to her bed. I lay her down on the bed. I pull my shirt off and lay down next to her. She cuddles into my chest and slowly falls asleep. God I'm so glad I'm back. I smile at her and close my eyes listen to her breath softly. After a few minutes I was fast asleep.

-morning..

As I wake up slowly I here some people talking. "Are they awake?"..

"I'm not sure Harry do they look awake to you?" I'm sure that was Louis by this voice but I didn't wanna open my eyes yet.

"Do you think we should wake them?" That was Zayn. I can tell.

"No way her dad has just died. This is probably the first time she has slept" Liam said. "We should go make some food for when they do get up. Come on Louis stop taking pictures"

"But they look so cute" Louis says as I hear the door shut I open my eyes. Sam is in the same way I left her. I look around the room and I see a picture of me and Sam that we took the last time I saw her. She is smiling up at me in the picture. I smile at the picture before looking at the clock. 15 hours sleep wow I really can sleep. I turn back to Sam and she is waking up. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Morning princess" I say smiling at her.

- Sam's POV-

"Morning Irish" I say smiling. First time I've Smiled in 3 months. Niall kisses my cheek. Before I get out of bed and run to the bathroom. When I get back Niall is holding the picture of me and him. I smile at me before he sees me and puts it back. "I can't believe you came back to me?"

"I said I would see you soon didn't i?" He said smiling at me.

"Your right you did" I smile back at him. "Hmm what's that smell? Charlotte must be making some food." I say.

"Charlotte isn't here" Niall says slowly. "Last night when I got here she got me angry and I told her to leave and never come back" I look at him as he is looking at the floor. "I'm so sorry Sam" he says.

"Don't worry about it. She was only here because I didn't wanna be alone" I said while giggling. "So who is making food?"

"Oh I brought the boys with me last night? Sorry I should have told you" he says.

"It's fine! Come on I wanna meet these guys" I say as Niall just smiles at me.

"Okay baby let's go" he says as he puts he's shirt back on. As we walk in the kitchen the Harry stops and looks at me. They are right in the middle of a food fight. Before he can say anything I pick up an egg and throw it at Niall. He jumps and screams. All the other boys turn around. "Oh it's on baby" Niall shouts and throws a pot of yogurt at me.

"Niall James Horan!" I shout. He just giggles and so do the rest. I walk over to Louis who is closest to me. "Hey Louis!" I give me a cuddle and he now has yogurt all over him.

"Hey Sam, thanks for the yogurt" he said giggling.

"Your welcome baby bear" I laugh and walk towards Harry "hey Harry" I say giving him a cuddle.

"Hey Sam! Strawberry. My favourite" he laughed at me and I walked to Liam.

"Hey Liam" giving him a cuddle.

"Hey love! It's so nice to meet you. Your pretty much famous to us" he smiles.

"Famous? Really?" I giggled and went over to Zayn. "Hey Zayn" I said as I wipe the yogurt from my hand into his hair.

"Sam!" He shouts and everyone laughs. "It took me ages to get my hair this perfect" I walked to the kitchen side and picked a towel up and wiped my face. These guys are awesome!