13;

-Sam's POV-

I can't believe Niall did this for me. It's prefect! I run over to amy who is smiling at me. "Amy!!" I shout at her. As I run over to her she pulls me in for a cuddle.

"I've missed you!" She screams. I pull away from her to see she is with a guy. Wow so much as changed. "Oh Sam this is" she says as she pulls the guys arm. As he turn my dream turns to a nightmare.

"Aaron?" Amy looks at me funny.

"How do you know Aaron?" Amy says.

"He's my ex. We should meet up soon" I say before walking away. I walk towards Niall who is talking to someone. Before I can get to Niall someone pulls my arm. I turn to see Harry. "Hey haz!" He smiles at me.

"Hey Sam. Come with me." I follow him as he pulls me into the smoking area.

"What's up haz?" I say smiling at him.

"I got you something" he says pulling out a box with a pink bow on it. I open the box to see a dog tag necklace. Harry smiles at me. "Turn it over" as I do I see writing on the back 'beautiful princess, love you, HS' I smile and giggle before pulling him in for a cuddle!

"I love it! Thanks Harry" I say "by the way love you to" wait does he mean boyfriend love? Oh no. I pull out if the hug and smile.

"Let's get back in! I don't want you missing your party" he says smiling. God this is hard. I walk into the party to see Niall talking to a girl? Who is that? Harry pulls me back into the smoking area.

"What the fuck Harry?" I say almost shouting.

"Niall is standing with a girl he really likes. I didn't want you to get hurt" he explains. My heart drops. I walk back into the party to get a drink. As I get to the bar El is standing there.

"Hey girlfriend! How's the party?" She says smiling.

"It's lovely but I think Niall likes that girl?" I say slowly. She starts laughing in my face? Thanks el.

"Joking right?" She says. I shake my head. "Okay I'm gonna tell you something but you can't tell anyone I told you? Got it?" I nod and wait. "That is Niall's ex. There was no feelings involved at all. Management made him go out with her. And I was at Louis' last night and Niall called after the party explaining that he is so in love with you that he doesn't know how to deal with it. Louis said to tell you" I smile. "She isn't every smart as well. Harry did the invites even though as girls said we would he wouldn't listen." After a few minutes of laughing, joking and getting our drinks we smile and say see you later to one another and we walk different ways. Before I get to Niall someone pulls my arm so hard I feel like it's falling off. I turn to see my dad's best mate.

"Your dad is alive?" He shouts. I can see Niall walking over towards me. I turn back to see my dad's mate holding a letter.

Sam, having a good party are we? I have your dad I faked his death. Meet me on your own at your old house at 11.

The letter said. As I finish reading the letter Niall Taps my back. "Niall I have to go I'm sorry" I say before running out of the door and dropping the letter. My dad is alive?

-Niall's POV-

What does she mean she has to go? I pick up the letter and read it. Shit I need to get to that house. I run outside where Paul is talking to someone. "Paul I need the car" I shout and he looks at me.

"Niall.. How much have your drunk?" He says back walking to me. Shit I'm over the limit.

"Paul I need you to drive me somewhere" he nods and jumps in the car. After a 30 minute care ride (should have been 15 but we got lost) we pull up outside Sam's old house. The door is open and there are no lights on. I walk in with Paul behind me to see blood on the floor with a letter next to it. I don't even know if I wanna read it. Paul looks at me and I start to read the letter out loud.