Five;

"Niall? Niall James Horan?" I turn and look at him. He seems a bit scared? I think he thinks I'm gonna scream in his face.

"Please don't scream!" He says really fast. I giggled to myself knowing I was right about screaming. He started to laugh at me. "Why are you laughing?" He says before giggling even more.

"Sorry" I said laughing hard "I just had a feeling you was going to say that".

After a few more minutes of laughing it hit me that Niall Horan is in my house. He's just like a normal guy so I promised to treat him like one. "This is a lovely room. I love that poster" I can't hep but smile at him. He is just so gorgeous. Before I could answer he said something again. "Fan than are we?"

"Yeah I am" I blushed at him and he just did the smile. God that smile makes me melt.

- Niall POV -

Wow, she has a beautiful smile. How could anyone cheat on her. She seems so perfect. As we stare at each other smiling the door bell goes.

"Want me to get that?" I ask.

"No it's okay." She doesn't move as she says it. I feel like she is giving me a hint to go with her.

"Would you like me to come down with you?" She just smiles at me and nods. As we get to the door I smile at her and walk into the other room. As I walk in the room I see a few baby photos. God she was a beautiful baby. As I look around I see there is no pictures of Sam and a women. Hmm where's is her mum?

- Sam's POV -

I answer the door to see Aaron and Charlotte looking at me. "What do you want?" I say. Charlotte is wearing a dress and high heels, while Aaron is wearing a smart shirt and black jeans.

"Baby can we come in and talk please?" Aaron said with a cheesy smile across his face. I would love to hear their side so I guess I have to say yeah.

"Okay but when I say leave you have to go? Got it?" They both nod at me and smile. As I walk into the front room I see Niall looking at one of my baby pictures In front of the TV. Niall turns to me and comes towards me.

"Are you okay?" He says sweetly in my ear.

"Yeah this is Charlotte and you know Aaron from earlier" I say giving him a didn't know what to do look. He walks over to me and holds out his hand. I take the hand knowing I might need it and he smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Okay I guess we should start" Aaron says slowly.

"I'm here for you" Niall whispers in my ear as we sit down on the sofa. I'm not sure I wanna hear this now.