15;

-Sam POV-

After knowing Niall was home I fell softly back to sleep. It's like we are together but not? Niall was gone? Where is he? I walk down stairs to see if I can find him. He's no where to be found. I walk into the kitchen to find Harry drinking a beer.

"Haz! Where's Niall?" I ask him.

"Hey baby. Why do you need Niall, I have so much more than him." He says I think he's drunk. "I mean you haven't even had sex with him. At least I would ask you on a date!"

"Harry where is Niall?"

"Niall is in the spare bedroom with some girl!" He says meanly. That hurt?

"What do you mean?"

"He's bored of you" he says back.

"No he's not" I shout.

"Fine go check." I walk upstairs to see the spare room door is closed. I slowly open the door to see Niall on top of another girl. "Niall?"

"Hey Sam! Did you come to watch?" He says with a smile on his face.

"I thought you loved me" I say crying. He starts to laugh.

"No I just wanted you in bed." He says And carries on with the girl. I run down stairs. Harry pulls my arm.

"Come on Sam. We can make something." I scream and run away from him. I run out of the front door and ran in front of a car that I didn't see. And than I wake up.

"Baby? Are you okay? You was screaming" Niall says as I turn. He sounded worried.

"I had a bad dream." I say before he pulls in to his arms.

"It's okay. I'm right here princess" I smile and than remember what he said in an interview 'I will find my princess one day. And I will let her everyday that she is a princess' my mouth drops open. Niall looks worried again.

"What's wrong?" He says before kissing my cheek.

"Oh nothing. I promised the girls I would go shopping with them today" I explained hoping he thinks it's that. He nods his head. "We are meeting at Liam's. He said you should come over and spend the day with the boys?" He nods again "I'm going to get changed."

"Okay princess." He said it again! Oh gosh!

About an hour later and we are at Liams. Harry came running over to me. I haven't seem him in a week but after that dream I'm a bit scared. He pulls me in for a hug and I put my arms around him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. "Missed you misses" he whispers in my ear.

"Missed you more" he put me down and I turn to see Niall mouth dropped almost to the floor. He shuts his mouth when he sees everyone's eyes on him. Niall walk to the boys and starts talking and I do the same with the girls. "See you later boys." I say before we leave.

-Niall's POV-

I pull Louis into a different room. "What is that about?" I say to Louis. He looks at me weird.

"What you talking about?" He says giggling.

"Harry and Sam?"

"Oh! Well I know Harry likes her but I'm not sure about Sam? I don't think she likes him like that." My smile fades.

"When did this start?"

"When you were in hospital. She wouldn't speak to anyone. Harry was the only person she would even look at apart from you so. I guess they just got close." He smiles at me and I do the same. We walk back into Liam's front room and I sit down on the sofa. Harry looks at me.

"Guy i know it's a bit crazy but I'm think about asking Sam on a date?" He says slowly. Is he joking?

"Harry is that a good idea?" Liam asks

"Not being funny but no one else is going to and I really like a her?" He says looking at Liam.

"I get that but have you thought about another peoples feelings?" Liam replies.

"I have and it's up to me right?" With him saying that I walked out. Liam followed me.

"Niall mate!" He shouts.

"Will you bring Sam back? Thanks mate" I say as I get in the car and drive away. How could Harry do that?

-Sam POV-

After hours of shopping we get back to Liam's. I get out the car and my car is gone? We get through the front door and Harry comes running over. "Hey haz? Where my car?" He hugs me before saying anything.

"Oh Niall wanted to leave? Want a lift home?" He says.

"It's okay I can walk" I say.

"It's a 25 minute walk. Come on I will drive you" I smile and nod.

"See you later guys. Thanks for the day out girls" I say before leaving. I get into Harry's car and we talk about random things till we get outside Niall's house.

"Hey Sam I was just thinking maybe sometime you would like to go out for dinner? Maybe tonight?" I look at him. It's just dinner.

"Okay pick me at 8?" He smiles and nods as I get out of the car. He watches me till I get in and shut the door. I walk into the front room to see Niall asleep on the sofa so I go and get into the shower. After about an hour and a half of getting ready it's 8 o'clock so I walk down stairs. Niall is awake watching telly.

"Hey. Where are you going?" He says smiling "you look so beautiful" I giggle.

"Harry asked me if I wanted to get a late dinner" I explain.

"Okay" he says and looks away. "Maybe you should move in with him!" He shouts.

"It's dinner Niall." I shout back.

"I don't care! Get out! Stay away from me" Niall shouts!

"Fine Niall" I walk over to him and take the necklace he got me off and put it down on the table In front of him. I run upstairs pack and bag and walk out. After a few minutes Harry pulls up outside.

"What is wrong baby?" He say as I get in the car.

"Can I stay at yours for a few nights?"

"Of course babe" he smiles and starts to drive to his.

"Where we going?" I ask.

"Well you need some rest you look pissed off so we will just go to mine and I will cook something." We get to Harry about 5 minutes later.

"Haz I'm going to get some sleep. I'm not hungry anymore" he looks at me and pulls in for a cuddle.

"Okay baby girl. Do you know where the spare room is?" He asks

"Yeah night Harry" I walk away and go to the spare room. I lay on the bed and cry myself to sleep.