14;

-Niall's POV-

I open my eyes to see that I'm in a park. I see Sam sitting on the floor crying. I walk over to her. "Sam!" She doesn't even hear me? "Sam. What's wrong?" She keeps looking at the kids playing. The tears fall from her beautiful eyes and I start to want to cry. I see her get up and run towards someone. I run with her to see Harry running towards her. What is going on? When they get to each other they hug before looking at one another.

"How is he?" Sam says crying.

"Niall is the same. You going to come see him?" What does Harry mean? I'm right here.

"Harry I'm right here" I shout. Why can't they see me?

"I don't know. He is in pain. I love him" she says. Where am I?

"Come on! I will drive you" Harry says and pulls her in for a hug as they walk. I follow them to the car. They get in and drive off I close my eyes. What is going on. As I open my eyes im at the hospital. I walk outside to see Paul on the phone.

"Paul?" I say as he just carries on. No one can see me?

"He's getting worse. Yeah. Yeah. Harry is looking after Sam. She is pretty much broken with out. Yeah. Alright Simon. Call you when I know anything. Bye" he says before Harry's car pulls up. Sam gets out and is still crying. I hate this? I don't understand what's going on? Am I dead? She walks past Paul and Harry. I follow her to a door she stops and crys more. She walks into the room and I follow. I see myself on a bed. Just laying there. Without moving.

"Hey Niall. I'm sorry I haven't been here. You have been like this for a week and it scares me the thought of you not opening your beautiful blue eyes hurts. You put yourself in here just for me. I'm so sorry. I've been thinking. I might leave. I know it's going to hurt but your better off without me. I'm the worse person in the world and everyone that loves me dies. The last thing you heard me say is that I love jake. I promise I never meant it. I love you more than anything. You are perfect. You know that right? Simon asked me to go to his for tea. I'm a bit scared. Harry catch me singing to you the other day so I hope he doesn't want to see me because of that. God I just wanna see your blue eyes. That smile that makes me melt. The boys miss you loads. Louis can't even walk in here without crying. Liam is staying strong for everyone else. Zayn crys in this room but I think he thinks we can't tell and Harry is trying to be strong for me but I know when I'm not there he crys. The girls all cry a lot. They always try to get me out of the house but it doesn't work. Derby won 2-0 yesterday. Simon has told us that the boys have to go back on tour in a few weeks even if your not better? I guess it's money." She puts her hand over mine. "I love you Niall James Horan" I close my eyes not being able to hear anymore. After a minute of nothing I open them. I'm in the bed and she is holding my hand?

"I love you to Sam Ellie Taylor" she looks at me? Am I back. She jumps up and smiles.

"Niall! Your awake?" Sam almost shouts.

"Yeah I've missed you" I say back to her.

"I missed you to. I better go get the doctor!" She says looking at me. She goes to get up and let's go of my hand. I pull her back.

"Just a few minutes with me first?" I say.

"Of course." She says pulling me into a cuddle. She lays down on the bed next to me. She puts her head on my chest and keeps her arms around me.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?" She looks at me.

"Don't leave. I don't care if people get hurt. I love you and can't lose you now" she stop smiling.

"You could hear? The doctors we're right. I love you to but I don't want you to get her" she says.

"The only way you will hurt me is if you leave" she kisses my cheek.

"Okay I won't leave." She say putting her head back on my chest.

A week later of Sam falling asleep in the chair next to my bed it's time to go home. "Nothing to much for you and try to rest" the doctor say.

"Sure doc! Your daughter better today?" I say.

"Yeah the flu passes. But really I mean it! Lots of rest."

"Yeah!" I say putting my shoes on

"Where Sam? She not picking you up?" I smile at him.

"She went home about 15 minutes ago to get an hours sleep so I'm going to surprise her" I explained. He started to laugh as Paul walked in the room.

"Ready?" He says

"Yeah I'm all good." I smile and turn back to the doctor "here" I pull tickets to see us out of my pocket. "This will cheer her up!"

"Thanks mate! Make sure you rest!" I smile and walk out the room. As we get outside I fell the could air hit my skin. Feels nice. 20 mins later we are outside my door. "Thanks Paul"

"Welcome but please don't scare her to much. I can't spend anymore time up that place!" I giggle and nod. I get my stuff and he drives away. I walk through the door making sure I'm not making any noise. I walk up the stairs to find Sam. I go to her room first and she isn't there. Where is she? I walk down the hall thinking she might be in her old house. We now call it 17. But before I get there I see my door open. I peck through the door to see Sam asleep in one of my t-shirts. She looks beautiful. I walk in slowly and cuddle up to her. I kiss her cheek

"I love you" I whisper. She starts to move around before opening her eyes. She rubs her eyes as if she is dreaming. "I like that top by the way. It suits you"

"Niall? Why aren't you at the hospital?" She says before smiling.

"Oh I forgot to tell you I was coming home today" I say with a cheesy smile.

"Niall! I would have picked you up!" She says "I cant never win with you Irish!"