Four

Sam's POV

I walked over to a wall, put my back against it and fell to the floor and cried. What just happened? My best so called friend slept with my boyfriend at the time! I'm so done with him! I hate them!

I was snapped out of my deep thoughts when a guy came and stood in front of me. All I could see was white shoes but at this moment in time I didn't care. Than an Irish voice said something "hey ermm I know you don't know me but I can't stand to hear a beautiful girl cry, I get told I'm pretty good at listening or cuddling?" I didn't even look up I just stayed still and cried but harder.

Before I knew it the guy had sat down next to me and put his arm around me and pulled me into him for a hug. This made me cried even harder than before. "Babe it's okay I'm here.. Shhh"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRL" was that? No way?

"And you are?" The Irish voice replied. He sounds so calm.

"I'm her boyfriend" Aaron said back. What does he mean by boyfriend?!

"Did you make her cry?" Irish said back to Aaron.

"Well yeah but we will work through it!" Aaron said back. At this point I had stopped crying and stood up.

"ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH?" I screamed at Aaron! "You had sex with my best friend! 3 years Aaron! 3 fucking years and this is how you repay me? I hate you and I never wanna see your face again! And for Charlotte? She is dead to me! I'm sure you will see her before I do! Goodbye Aaron"

"But you can't.." Aaron said.

"No Aaron goodbye!" I shouted at him. Aaron walked away and I sat back down on the floor next to the Irish guy. I started to cry again.

"Want me to drive you home Hun?" He seems lovely. I just don't know what to do.

"Please can we take my car though?" I said through the tears.

"Yeah course we can, where are you parked?" He replied back to me

"Level 1, block C" he nods and gets up. My legs feel like jelly and I can't move, I think the guy noticed this because he picked me up and started to carry me towards the car park. I started deep thinking about everything but there was one question I really wanted a answer to? Why do I feel so safe in this guys arms? I don't even know this name. As we get to the car park he speak to me again.

"Car keys?" He says. I pulled my car keys out if my pocket and give them to him. I look up at him for the first time. I'm sure I know his face. He has blonde hair and baby blue eyes and I really gorgeous smile.

He found the car after look for 5 minutes and opened the passenger door and sat me down on the seat and close the door, than he ran around and opened the drivers door, got in and started the car. "Where are we going by the way?" He asked but I still couldn't talk I was that upset so I pulled open the glove compartment, got a letter out of it and handed it to him. "Sam? Such a beautiful name" he said.

After a 10 minute drive we were at my house. I looked at the door and I knew I didn't wanna go alone so I thought of something to say. "Hey ermm I know this is weird but do you wanna come in for a cuppa? I own you something for driving me home and looking after me so?" He just smiled and giggled a little before answering.

"I would love that" I'm not sure what was funny but the way he smiled at me made me smile myself. As I put the key in the door and turned it to open. my dad was standing there looking at me.

"Baby! I was so worried. Charlotte called me and said you walked away crying." He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Dad I'm fine, and it's charlottes fault that I walked away." I replied.

"Let's go get a cuppa baby and we can talk?" I nodded and we pulled out of our hug. My dad looked behind me and smiled "baby I think you need to introduce me to someone?" Oh god I don't even know this name myself I feel so bad, thankfully I didn't need to reply because the guy started talking.

"Hey I'm Niall, your daughter was very upset so I felt the need to bring her home and know she was safe" he smiled at me and I nodded to say thank you. "It's lovely to meet you mr?"

"Cole" my dad said to him. "Thank you very much for looking after my baby. Would you like a cuppa to? It's the least I can do?"

"That sounds awesome. Thank you" Niall said back. I know that name but where from I can't remember.

After a few hours of explaining what happened and just having a good old chat with my dad and Niall. "Baby I have to go to work"

"Okay dad, i miss you already" I replied.

"I miss you more baby girl, Niall would you like a lift? Well you can stay if you want we have a spare room or whatever?" He giggled after saying it which made me smile because I know he doesn't want me alone tonight. I looked at Niall and he was smiling. I already know what he will say.

"Ermm yeah if that's okay. I wanna keep Sam company for the night if that's okay of course?" He smiled at my dad and put his hand out for my dad to shake. Which my dad did.

"Anytime Niall, and Sam you know the rules! No boys in bedrooms" he laughed and gave me a cuddle "you know I'm joking. I love you baby see you later"

"See you later Mr Cole" Niall said smiling at him.

"See you later daddy. I love you more" as my dad walked out the door I got up from my seat on the sofa. "So Niall, would you like a grand tour?" I giggled to myself.

"Sounds great Sam! Show me around!" He replied.

"Yes sir" I said as I walked up the stairs to my room as I go to open the door but before I do I look back at Niall "by the way I'm sorry if my make-up and clothes are everywhere. I was in a rush this morning" he just giggled and nodded at me. As I open the door to my room I just stand in shock looking at my wall. Oh my god. I know who he is.