11;

-Niall's POV-

As I walk back down stairs I see Sam looking at the picture of her mum and dad. I stop hopping she won't me so I can sneak back upstairs. "Niall I know your there." She giggled and turned to me. I smile and walk down the last step and into the front room.

"So we are gonna leave in a minute but I.." I stop. I couldn't get my words. She looks so beautiful. She is wearing a light purple dress with matching shoes and bag, light make up and her hair was curly. I look down trying to take my eyes off her but than I see that I've gone hard and my trousers are tight and show it off. "You look amazing" I said finding it hard to get my words out. "Actually forget that. I couldn't even start to decide how beautiful you look." I blush and go back to catch her eye contact. She meets my eyes and than looks down. I blush even more.

"I really must look good." She laughed.

"Yeah you do. We better get going"

5 minutes later and we are outside Harry's house. There are so many people but I've now got Sam's number in case she gets lost or anything. As we walk in I see Harry dancing around in the front room. I walk over to him. "Hey haz!" I shout over the music. He gives me a hug and walks over to Sam who is looking a bit lost already. What if she isn't ready for this yet. I didn't even think about her. As I stand there looking at Harry and Sam laughing and talking I start to feel jealous. Before I had the chance to go over someone blocked my view.

"Hey pretty boy!" A girl says. I look up to see Barbara the model I was dating about 6 months ago. Management made us go out so the papers would notice me. I wish I didn't. There was no feels. But that's life. I give her a smile. She is a lovely girl.

"Hey! You look well" I reply. She moves on the spot so I can see Sam talking to someone but I can't tell how it is.

"Yeah I am thank you." She smiles at me snapping me out of my gaze. I smile at her hoping she won't start another chat. "I miss us you know. We were good together" she said as her smile fades. I feel better but I don't feel the same way.

"Barbara I hate to be a knob but I don't feel the same way" I say. She smiles and nods.

"Anyways I better go.. My boyfriend will be looking for me" she says smiling and walks off. I watch her go before looking back towards the door but Sam's gone. I start to panic. I see Harry walk into the room. as I push passed all the people to get to Harry I see Sam follow him out of his kitchen. Thank god. I walk over to her.

"Hey babe!" I shout over the music.

"Hey, I got you a beer" she smiles and hands me a beer.

"Come with me." I say as I hold out my hand. She takes the hand and we both walk upstairs. As we get to the top of the stairs I pull her into a room. "Sorry I just wanted to spend 10 minutes with you." I say as we sit down on the bed.

"Who's room is this?" She laughed.

"Mine" I giggle "why?"

"It green and that's your favourite colour so I kinda guessed it was yours but I wasn't sure?" She smiles

"Yeah we all have rooms at each other's because we never really stay in our places. We always have someone round."

"That's nice in a way" she smiled.

"What was Aaron like?" I ask. I'm not sure If I should of asked but I did.

"What?" She says and starts to play with her fingers.

"It's just seemed like a bit of a dick and every time you hear this name you get scared." I say hoping she is going to jump down my throat.

"He. Errmm. Oh gosh. He was different to you." She looks down at the floor.