𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐯.

thursday | may 27th, 2021 | 02:06pm

"look at those faggots" samir said as we got in his car

i looked in the direction he was looking at to see jamari and kev holding hands as they walked into taco bell—where we just left from.

we all used to bully jamari freshman year 'cus he was gay, then kev transferred in sophomore year and saved him. he's a big guy so nobody really fucked with him even though he was gay too. so he protected jamari and soon they was fucking i guess.

'mir don't give a fuck how big the dude is though 'cus he still be bullying jamari from time to time.

"bruh leave them the fuck alone, they chillin'" i said as i buckled my seatbelt

i'll admit i used to bully dude too. but one day in junior year we were partnered up in lab class and everything changed i guess. he was a cool dude to be honest. it was like i was talking to one of my boys, the fact that he was gay totally escaped my mind.

since then i ain't really give a fuck who was gay and shit. i let them do them and i do me, i mind my own.

"my bad, i forgot those yo friends now" he said with a grin

ever since that incident happened he's been teasing me that they my friends now—sometimes going as far as calling them my boyfriends.

"nigga fuck you" i said causing us to both laugh

"bruh school ain't been it without you" he said as he began driving to the crib

since assad gave me the day off i decided to spend it with the boys. it's only been a few days but i miss 'em—no homo.

"well you gonna have to get through it 'cus i'm not coming back till prom. and after that ain't nobody going back till senior trip"

"nigga i know. a simple i missed you too would've sufficed" he mean mugged

i'm more surprised that he knows what the word sufficed means. this coming from the dude that scored a 860 on his first sat. and he cheated off the smart girl next to him who scored a 1520. like how you fail at cheating?

i was about to comeback at him but then my phone vibrated in my pocket. i pulled it out to see an unknown number texted me—yet i knew exactly who it was based on our texts from last night. i keep forgetting he has my number since he's my boss.

i went to his contact and finally saved his number before looking at his message.