𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

saturday | december 25th, 2021 | 01:19am

"my nigga i got jumped. got my acl torn. went through surgery for that bitch. recovery for months. and you was in on it?" i asked while pacing around the room—totally disregarding that i was butt ass naked

"cato..it's not like that. calm the fuck down so i can explain"

"what the fuck is there to explain my nigga? you just said you involved with the shit. ion needa hear non' else"

"i'm involved but not like that. just shut your hard headed ass up, sit down and let me explain..damn!"

"you got a minute 'fore i tear your acl"

he shook his head then proceeded to explain.

"i literally found out about this shit the day you got kidnapped. after you got kidnapped actually"

"so then how was you in on it"

"i'm explaining aren't i? anyways. after getting kicked out of your crib by your mom sanai told me what was going on. basically a few months back she got word that my ex—jaleal—was out to get me. she heard from a friend of a friend or something like that. one thing about sanai and i though, we don't talk like that. we're best friends yet we don't text everyday and shit, we don't need to. from the outside you wouldn't even know we know each other. so hearing what she did she decided to figure out what was going on from within. so she met up with jaleal and convinced him that we fell out and she was tryna ruin my life or whatever—without even acknowledging whatever he had going on that way it'd seem like it were her plan. he had no reason to doubt her 'cus like i said we not in communication daily. i mean maybe he was probably suspicious of it but eventually formed an alliance with her.

"that's when they had you jumped. just to send a message. sanai would like to apologize for that by the way. it was her idea yet she never meant for it to go that far. it was supposed to just be a light bruising. but jaleal hired your buddies and they didn't seem to take it easy on you"

"wait..so boogie was behind it?"

i knew it. samir had looked too guilty when i confronted him about it. even though he kept his ground a part of me still knew they was behind it. good to know where his loyalty stands.

"in a sense, yes. fast forward to my breakup with kash. jaleal ended up getting him on board. i'm not sure how. that's pretty much what i know"

"so what's their plan?"

"i don't know" he shrugged

"what you mean you don't know? don't you got someone on the inside?"

"sanai is kinda useless. jaleal doesn't trust easy—kinda like you. he's fine working with sanai but he's not gonna tell her anything she doesn't immediately need to know. just in case he is being played or she has a change of heart or anything. so neither of us know exactly what his plans are. we just know you're a part of it. mainly 'cus he knows i'll do anything for you"