𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊.

friday | december 31st, 2021 | 08:47pm

"asaad killed his father" he repeated

"you still ain't answer why you're after him, or what this whole shit is about, or why i'm involved"

"i'm not after him. i'm just a pawn"

"my nigga if you're not after him fuck you doing all this for?"

"think about what i just told you. i'm not after him, someone is though"

"who?"

"think"

"my nigga just—oh"

the uncle.

"ain't that nigga behind bars?"

"he has connections"

"why wait so long? if all this happened years ago why wait till now to get back at him?"

"i don't know, and frankly i don't care. that's between the two of them"

"so you're executing his plans for him?"

"i guess you could say that"

"so you being threatened, bribed or you just really want to him make pay for choking you? i mean i respect it i'm just curious"

"you really like him don't you? i just told you he's been lying to you, stalking you, literally murdered his father and framed his uncle and you're unfazed by all that"

"i'm not—you didn't answer my question"

"my reason for being involved doesn't matter. you didn't answer mine"

"okay. then why am i in this?"

"asaad took away the life of his uncle's brother, best friend, business partner. he took something, and for that the plan was to take something from him—"

"so you're here to kill me? wow that's...stupid" i said before busting out laughing

"you think killing me is gonna be payback for him killing his father? my nigga go kill him. y'all mad dumb"

"i'm not here to kill you. if the plan was to kill you you'd be dead by now, i promise you that"

"so what, torture me? kidnap me again?"

"no"

"so then what? what's the endgame here? why beat me up and kidnap me? why involve kash? sanai? what does he lose from this?"

"you've been asaad's secretary for a little bit, within your time how much have you learned?" he asked disregarding my question

"enough"

"good. good. tomorrow you'll be going to the office"

"it's a holiday, nobody's there"

"that's even better" he said walking over to me