𝐱𝐱𝐢.

saturday | december 25th, 2021 | 12:01am

"cato" i heard asaad whisper into my ear for the third time

"hm" i said half asleep

"it's christmas"

"you don't even celebrate"

"not jesus no. but gifts, sure"

it took so much strength for me to pull my eyelids apart. whatever movie he put on had me knocked clean out. plus all the walking and sun from today.

"so you couldn't wait till morning?" i asked looking at the alarm clock next to me

"we can sleep in tomorrow. right now though i wanna give you your gift"

this deadass coulda waited till morning but fuck it, he look excited.

"aight i'm up" i said forcing myself to sit up

he jumped up from the bed and went over to switch on the light. then he went into the closet and came out with a big ass gift bag. dude was cheesing from ear to ear. shit was kinda—i can't even bring myself to say the word. c-u-t-e.

"it's not much but.."

"nigga shut the fuck up" i said knowing it's probably a damn lamborghini in the bitch—or at least the key to one

he set the bag in front of me then just stood there waiting for me to open it.

so i reached my hand in the bag and grabbed the first thing i touched, which happened to be another smaller bag. i took it out to see it was a louis vuitton shopping bag.

"i know you didn't"

"you said you wanted one" he shrugged

i opened the bag up and it was exactly what i expected it to be. a louis belt.

"nah you ain't had to this" i said looking at the belt in shock

mainly 'cus i copped one myself a few months ago. not the same one though so it's still very much appreciated.

"it's nothing big"

"nah for real thank you"

"don't thank me yet. keep going"

nah my gift already trash compared to this. what more can there be?

i put my hand back in the bag and felt a box this time. it was a large box, probably why the gift bag was so big. i gripped it with my hand and pulled it out to see a ps5.

"cap" i said even though i was looking dead at the thing

this shit is still out of stock. only place you getting it is on stockx or some shit for 1k...minimum. but let me not forget who we talking about.