𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊.

saturday | january 1st, 2022 | 07:33pm

'don't believe everything you hear' i kept repeating in my head

he's not dead. he can't be. this is all part of the plan. make it look like he's dead that way he won't face the consequences of whatever's about to happen. that gotta be it.

'cus i refuse to believe this nigga is dead. i refuse to believe that when i finally come to terms with this shit, when i'm finally willing to take shit further, he just dies. nah. no way. dub. i'm not jacking that. not when he just made a promise to take me around the world. to be on the run with him. he's not dead.

'don't believe everything you hear'

he's not dead. not when i just got a text an hour ago from a random number giving me the address and time to be at an hangar. that's our way out. he's on that plane. he ain't dead.

the sound of honking immediately snapped me out of the trance that i was in. i had been driving for the past five minutes, yet not even paying attention to where i was going. somehow i was still on the correct route. just three minutes away.

i hope my mom forgives me for this. i wouldn't blame her if she didn't though.

i'm not entirely too sure why i'm even going. this nigga has lied to me. has stalked me. he killed his father and framed his uncle. but here i am, willing to leave behind my life to go be with him. all because he gave me the best head of my life? is this what it is to have stockholm syndrome?

it's deeper than that though. he understands me. he's the only person besides my mother to ever look past the surface. he's the only nigga in my life that hasn't left me in one way or another. his actions are questionable, yeah. but for some reason i know there's more to it than what's being told to me. there's always three sides to a story like he said. i'm not just finna run with the first one i've been told.

i pulled into the hangar and seen a small white jet parked right by the airstrip. for a minute i thought i'd been late since it took me a while to actually convince myself to come.

what happens to my car now? well i guess that's not really my problem.

i grabbed my duffle from the passengers seat then left the car. as i was walking towards the plane there were a dozen different questions flooding through my head. most of them i'd probably never get the answers to after i board the plane. then the other's which required me to get on.

as i neared the plane a man appeared from the inside, standing right at the top of the stairs.

"mister bryde?" he asked

"yeah"

"welcome. it's so good to see you, we're about to take off"

i walked up the stairs and met up with him, to which he took my bag from me. he then proceeded to lead the way onto the plane. i was a little bit confused though. it was empty.