𝐱𝐱.

friday | december 24th, 2021 | 06:30am

i woke up to the sound of a loud alarm which was weird 'cus the nigga took my phone when we got here last night

i woke up to the sound of a loud alarm which was weird 'cus the nigga took my phone when we got here last night. not like i'd have service out here anyways but still.

i rose my head and seen it was an alarm clock on the night stand. not to mention it was fucking 6:30am. why this shit waking me up at 6? we just got here five hours ago.

"oh good, you're up" asaad said walking into the room

"nah, this just intermission" i said while hitting stop on the alarm and going back to sleep

not for long though as he peeled the covers right off of me letting the cold air attack my skin.

"my nigga!"

"get up. we got a long day planned"

"i thought this was vacation, fuck i'm getting up at six am for?"

"like i said we got a long day"

"fuck you and your long day, wake me up during business hours"

with that i snatched the covers back and draped them over my head. the warmth it provided was the next best thing right now to some wap.

before i could even get adjusted the covers were once again pulled off, only halfway this time. i opened my eyes and dude's face was right in mine, like literally an inch away.

"on this trip i'm not your boss. that means i will fuck you up, probably in more ways than just one. lose the attitude"

i scowled at him before breathing my hot ass breath in his face which did the trick of getting him out of mine.

"give me 'til seven" i said then draped the covers back over me

"i can make that work"

"what we doing first anyways that i gotta be up this early?" i asked out of curiosity

"hiking"

yo this nigga. imma kill him.

— • —

"so you come out here every year or sumn?" i asked as we took a seat on some random bench near our cabin

my feet hurt after that bumass hike.

"yeah. usually more than once. this year i didn't get to come though with all the shit going on, so i decided why not come for christmas?"

"i dunno maybe 'cus there's no cell service"

"that's the beauty of it. i be in meetings, phone calls, then more meetings all day everyday. this trip gives me a chance to step back from all that. seven days of getting one with nature, getting away from everyone. you're actually the first person i've ever brought here. i usually come alone"