8 : I know why I fell for him

Chapter 8

Oops, only one day left.

* * *

Sayaka's POV

-7:00am-

Ai-kun allowed me to wake up a little later than usual since the only thing I'll be doing today was pack.

I finished shoving all my necessities in my bag in 2 hours and just sat on my bed while staring at the ceiling.

The fact that all my clothes were arranged exactly how I wanted them to be still freaked me out. But, well, it could be mama's doing. They probably bought me bigger clothes too while they were at it.

I began rolling around on my bed, attempting to speed up time using my goddess powers.

After realizing that nothing's gonna happen anytime soon, I opened all the drawers to check if everything I need and will ever need was there.

While doing so, I hit my head on something I later suspected was the dresser. I let out a yelp, feeling my back hit the warm carpeted floor behind me.

"Ah... That hurt..."

As I tried to regain my humanity and stand back up again, a hard tiny box fell on my head, making me all the more dizzy. With the assistance of my dresser, I stood up and shook my head.

"What the heck."

I knelt down and picked up the box...

It was a small teal gift box with a ribbon wrapped around it... It had a name tag

-Sayaka-

"Who gave this..."

It had the date of my birthday last year, so I immediately assumed that it was a simple year old gift.

"So that's why I've never seen it before..."

I removed the ribbon and opened the box, only to find a small music box inside... It was no bigger than my fist

I saw a keyhole at the front part... And, well..... I didn't have the key...

I looked for it in all my drawers and checked the gift box again, no where...

I heard a knock on my door and hurriedly hid the gift behind my back.

"Sayaka..?" It was Ai. I smiled and placed the box on the dresser.

"Mikaze... senpa- no wait, san. Mi-ka-ze-san, what is it~"

"We're going somewhere. Hurry and meet me downstairs."

"Haii!"

I placed the music box back in the gift box and placed it inside my drawer.

I took my bag and phone and left the room.

~*~

We entered a really tall building and for some reason, I could feel butterflies rampaging in my stomach. The building was oozing with a professional like aura and I can't help but get pulled into it myself.

"Ai-kun, why are we here..?" I asked as we both walked towards an elevator.

"You're going to audition."

Stoic as usual...

But wait..

Audition?!?!

"W-wait a minute! Ai-kun, I'm a composer!"

"So?"

"I only make songs... That's all I can do..."