19 : Fumikara Kyoko

Chapter 19

Sayaka gets surprises one after another. She definitely hates the last one the most.

* * *

=INOUE SAYAKA=

"I'll be having my final battle with my cousin. Mikado Nagi." A smirk found its way on my face as I said each of these words.

"There's another one." Tokiya said almost immediately. This time, my smirk became more visible. I looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "sharp, aren't you? The other one is-" I couldn't even finish what I've said before Ringo-san came running towards us.

"Saya-chaaaaannnn" he shouted in his non-manly voice.

"Eh? Ringo-san what's the matter?" I asked, my head tilted a little to the side.

"S-Saya-chan! The movie was canceled!" He said in between pants. My eyes widened by a fraction but Ai didn't seem fazed by the news at all.

"Ah, but then..." Ringo-san placed his index finger on the side of his chin as if he hasn't been running laps at all and let out a hum "It'll be changed to a play I think..." I nodded in understanding then looked at Ai who did the same.

"Ringo-san, when does practice start?" I asked. He smiled and handed both Ai and I a booklet each.

"An hour from now..." Ai muttered. I looked at my watch. It's exactly 15:00. I walked to our room, ignoring everyone else, and started to shove the necessities in my backpack.

=THIRD PERSON=

"She's still bipolar, huh...?" Otoya mentioned. Ai nodded and took a sip of water from his cup. He didn't say anything more.

"Ai, I'm finished" Sayaka showed up while still combing her white locks with her fingers. Ai stood up and motioned for her to follow him outside.

The ride to the arena they were both practicing and performing at was clouded with silence, neither one of the two dared to say a word for a good 30 minutes.

=INOUE SAYAKA=

I fidgeted with my fingers, trying to comfort myself but stopped when I heard Ai say, "Sayaka, don't look down. You have motion sickness"

"R-Right..."

I held my head up and looked at the people we passed by from the back of tinted glass.

"Sayaka," I turned my attention to Ai who had a stoic face and was simply looking straight ahead. "Forget about your feelings for me. They're only going to distract you further."

I felt the hair at the back of my neck stand on one end. I could do nothing but nod.

We arrived at XYZ TV right on time, and as soon as we entered the studio, the set was ready. Actually, EVERYTHING was already prepared.

"Kon'nichiwa, Mikaze-kun, Inoue-san" The director greeted us. What was his name again... Akaru or something... I smiled and did a full 90 degree bow.

"Kon'nichiwa! Ne, why are we practicing this late? I-I don't wanna be rude... But usually, these things start in the morning, right?" I said while trying to looks elsewhere, bothered by the thought of probably offending him. But right now, I doubt it. He looks too jolly to be offended.

"Hnn... I guess it's because we're making both a play and a movie, so we have to start as soon as possible." He said with a grin.

"Didn't you read the handout?" Ai asked but didn't bother waiting for me to answer and instead, spoke on his own. "Definitely not. You surely left it in your room and didn't bother reading it anymore..."

I felt flustered and hid my face. Well sorry for not having the time to read it, Mr. Know-it-all...

I bowed again and excused myself. The staff are already calling the both of us. Probably for the makeup rehearsal.

"Please excuse us" Ai ended. I saw the director nod and we both went to separate rooms.

Mine was pure white with some mirrors here and there. There were chairs and tables in front of each mirror too, and on top of each table were makeup and shit (how do I describe it lol).

"Kon'nichiwa" I heard a pair of voices say. I turned to look behind me and saw two girls about the same age as me. They're probably identical twins. One of them has their ponytail on the left, and the other on the right.

"My name is Hikari" said the one with the ponytail hanging on the right.

"And mine is Hikaru" said the other.

"We'll be your hair and make up artists for today. Please take care of us" they both talked and bowed at the same time, practically mirroring the other's actions. I bowed back and sat on one of the chairs. "Please do your best" I muttered.

"Oh we will" they replied with a familiar glint in their eyes. They remind me of Reiji Q.Q

~ ~ ~ ~

The outcome wasn't as bad as I expected. Actually, it was a lot better. Two locks of my hair, one on the left and right side, were braided and joined together at the back. They then sprayed black color spray on the braided parts. My make up was simple. Just some eyeliner, mascara, and a tiny bit of lipstick. They both stopped at the same time and admired their "work"

"Inoue-sama, we have finished." I nodded and stood up, admiring what I looked like from the mirror.

"Now, please wear these..." They both walked to a corner and grabbed a thingy that looked like demon wings. "And here is your outfit" Hikari said while handing me an oil black dress.

It fit me perfectly and the wings were lighter than I expected. The three of us returned to the main room where shooting will begin and Akaru-san has already handed Ai and I our scripts. It seemed to be completely different from the one before.

I scanned the paper and read the names of the cast.

Fumikara Kyoko as Tsuchida Nao(1-protagonist)

Mikaze Ai as Narumi Yuuji (protagonist)

These two names were at the very top. I tried looking for mine but no luck.

"Akaru-san, who am I gonna play?" I asked with worry. He smiled and pointed to the very bottom of the list "a nameless girl. She will play as something like the fairy god mother in Cinderella and also an antagonist" he said with a smile.

I checked the end of the list, and he was right.

Inoue Sayaka as |nameless| (1-antagonist)

After a quick pause, he said, "Mikaze-kun, let's wait for your partner, shall we?"

He nodded.

And I even expected that I would be playing the main character... I thought

"I'm sorry for the wait!!!" A girl who looked quite younger than me ran towards us. She had light pink hair and black eyes, and I could tell from here how nice her aura is.

After bowing, the girl beamed, "My name is Fumikara Kyoko. Yoroshiku!!"

* * *

A/N

I'll be posting Kyoko's character design somewhere within this week~

These are actually names of my friends. Unlike me, their English isn't quite good, but I'm still screwed if they ever see this lol

Especially the fact that Kyoko's gonna play Nao omg I'm so doomed I shouldn't have done this

*publishes the chapter anyway*

c:

-C\L-