6 : It's You!

Chapter 6

Meeting new friends isn't always a bad thing. What's better is when it's an old friend you'll be seeing again.

* * *

=INOUE SAYAKA=

I finally finished eating! *0* with a little help from the birds of course ;)

I went back inside, placed my dishes on the sink and went back to my room where I found Ai.

"Ai-kun, what's that?" I asked. He was on his computer, the sound of clicking keys surrounded the whole room.

"Work. You haven't taken a bath yet so go."

Upon realizing what he said, i immediately blushed and realized I was still in yesterday's clothing, white t shirt and black shorts. I blushed even harder.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me, cocked his head to the side and stared at me in confusion.

"N-nothing!!" I exclaimed. I grabbed a new set of clothes and ran to the bathroom. As I got inside, I placed my clothes on the sink and leaned on the wall.

People only blush when they're embarrassed, right? What's wrong with me...

I looked at the mirror and saw that my pale color was returning. I didn't mind it anymore. I removed my clothes, hopped into the shower and tried calming myself down as much as possible

Mama, papa, I think I'm in love....

=THIRD PERSON=

"N-nothing!!" Ai stared at Sayaka in confusion as she grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom.

"Is she okay?" He asked to no one in particular

Meanwhile... Reiji was outside eavesdropping as usual

"This is going to be great! >o</"

He jumped for joy as he ran back to his own room

~*~

=INOUE SAYAKA=

I stepped outside the shower and wore my new set of clothes.

It consists of a long sleeved black shirt with white designs in the middle & white sleeves, a black skirt and black leggings.

I went outside and just stared in shock. I saw..

Mikaze-san's only wearing a towel @///@

I ran to the the bathroom once again, leaned on the door and shouted, "GOMENASAI MIKAZE-SAN!!"

I stayed inside for about a minute until I heard a knock on the bathroom's door

"Come out, I'm done."

I slowly stepped out and looked at him. He was wearing a yellow shirt and a black ish brown jumper (lolwut) and there was a towel on his shoulders.

He looked at me and placed the towel on top of my head which covered my head up to my neck

"Dry your hair. You're going to catch a cold" He said stoically

The towel smelled like jasmine...

I removed the towel from my head and dried my hair

While I was doing so, he sat on one of the two chairs beside the window (a/n there's a table there too I guess)

"Sit"

I left the towel on my back and sat beside him

"You suddenly appeared from somewhere unknown, I need to know more about you" So bluuuuuunt.