3 : Meeting My Idols

Chapter 3

After years of waiting, Sayaka's finally going to meet the group she was and will continue composing for! But they weren't really what she expected them to be.

* * *

=INOUE SAYAKA=

I'm finally going to meet my idols...

I rode the car as soon as I was discharged and ran to my room immediately upon arriving to our house. Nothing's changed. Everything was still there and it was all clean. Mama and Papa must've cleaned my room while I was gone.

I was searching my whole room for any signs of invasion of my privacy, then, I saw a picture frame underneath my bed.

When did this get here?

I pulled it out and wiped away a small trace of dust...

Why do I still have this...

It was a picture of me and Aine, happy as usual, like any normal day...

But that day wasn't really normal...

I read the date printed in yellow on the bottom right corner

7/01

The day he left me alone...

I heard footsteps that immediately snapped me out of my thoughts

Probably mama...

But it wasn't.... It was... President?!

"Miss Sayaka... B)" he beamed loudly.

I didn't know what to say so I started stuttering, "Y-yes sir?"

"..."

There was an eerie silence for five seconds and I swear I was about to explode because of how awkward the room was becoming.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RECOVERY!! BD"

"A-ah... Thank you president!" What else could I say?

"Noooowww.... Are you ready to meet your idols... Or shall I say... Princes??? B)" he asked.

"P-princes??? A-ah... YES SIR!" I nodded my head shyly and vigorously.

I tried not to stutter as much as possible but to no avail...

Four people suddenly entered my room.

The first one who entered was a guy who looked like he was in his 20s. He has shoulder-length dark brown hair, grey eyes and fair skin. A white fedora with a blue ribbon wrapped around it was placed on his head, matching his look perfectly.

The next was probably 20 or so...

He has a tall and slender figure, long blonde hair, with a pale complexion and ice blue eyes. He was wearing white and navy clothes with silver accessories and was holding.... Wait... Is that... A scepter?!?!

The third one has spiky silver hair and he seems to have heterochromia (IDK HOW TO SPELL IT HAHA)

He was wearing a skin tight black shirt matched with a checkered vest and black pants.

And last but not the least, a tall boy with cyan eyes and cyan blue shoulder-fastened hair in a side pony. He was wearing a plain shirt similar to the color of his hair and white pants.

He... Looks...

"Aine?" I asked.

"Ai." He answered almost immediately.

He looks familiar... I think we've already met before.

"You really have met me before" he stated stoically.

I just gasped. Is he a mind reader?!

"I'm not a mind reader. You're just easier to read than an open book"

"Mikaze-kun...?" I asked.

"It's good that you've recalled my name. Considering that my data says there was only a 36% chance you'd remember me."

The grey head cocked his head to the side. "How long have you two known each other?"

"3 years 172 days and 19 hours" Mikaze-kun stated specifically.

Woah... Was our old intro that important?

"Ne Ai-Ai, why don't you introduce us to your friend~~" The brunette beamed while patting my head which made me back away a little.

"She's not my friend"

Well... That hurt...

"And besides," He then faced me and bent down so his eyes are leveled with mine. "It looks like she's able to introduce herself on her own"

I'm composing for these guys...?

And anyway.. The blonde hasn't talked yet... Who is he?

I proceeded to walk towards him and asked, "May I know your name?"

He looked at me as if I was of a low class.... These guys... The brunette's already my favorite...

"Isn't it rude to ask me to introduce myself without introducing yourself first?"

Oh wait... He has a point... Okay then..

I mustered up all the courage I've got and faced everyone. "M-my name is Inoue Sayaka. I'm fourteen years old and graduated top in the composing course at Saotome Gakuen"

He nodded in approval and also introduced himself. "My name is Camus. I am a count from Permafrost serving the Silk Queen"

Umm what.

"You don't have to understand that. My name is Kurosaki Ranmaru and I play the bass. I only sing rock. Composer and idol will be the extend of our relationship and I don't like being bothered, got it?"

I laid my head low and nodded slowly. "Hai..."

"And my name is Kotobuki Reiji! My rule is that you should call me Rei-chan~! Nice to meet you, Kouhai-chan!" he winked.

"H-hai, R-Rei-chan..."

Then, I faced Mikaze-kun.

"You already know me. I don't need to introduce myself a second time considering you remember the events that day"

Okay then....

"OKAAAAY, MY FRIENDS, IT'S TIME FOR US TO GOOOO B)"

We all went outside and Saotome-san lead us to his oh my god he has a Mercedes.

I waved goodbye to my family and hopped inside the car.

Mama.... The people I'll be composing for.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM

@-@

* * *

///OMAKE///

"And besides," He then faced me and bent down so his eyes are leveled with mine. "It looks like she's able to introduce herself on her own"

"I'm composing for these douches...?" I said, accidentally speaking out my thoughts and earning glares from all of them except the brunette.

Shit.

-C\L-