5 : Eat Properly

Chapter 5

* * *

=INOUE SAYAKA=

5:30am

7 days before the trip

I woke up from another dream I couldn't remember.

Was it one of my memories?

I shook the thought out of my head and hurriedly stood up. I suddenly became dizzy and everything went black for a few seconds (you know those stuff) and my vision immediately came back. I checked my desk and found another sticky note.

All your things are here. I've placed the books from the library here too. Get your schedule on my computer desk. Starting tomorrow, you are not allowed to be late on even a single one of the tasks. If you slack on even one, expect a hard punishment.

Harsh....

And anyway, how can he be up already? The sun hasn't even risen yet...

I took the neatly folded paper on his computer desk and unfolded it...

And unfolded it some more...

And some more...

And a little more...

Just a little bit more...

Woah...

"This is actually a schedule?!" I said (screamed) to no one in particular.

I have to sleep really early and wake up early too. I'd prefer to sleep late and wake up late O-O

And this is just too perfect. Every single one of the tasks are detailed

I'm never going to survive this...

BUT

He did say that it'll start tomorrow so....

FREE DAY~!

~*~

I went to the kitchen and found some croissants in the oven and a piece of paper attached to it saying EAT.

"What is this, Alice in Wonderland or what?" I muttered.

"Is there a problem?" I heard a monotonic voice say behind me, making me squeak.

Did he hear me?

"Yes I heard you"

I turned around and pointed at him

"STOP READING MY THOUGHTS! >~<-•" I exclaimed.

He ignored me and signaled me to follow him and so I did.

"Bring your food." He said.

"Ah.."

I took a glass of water, 3 croissants, placed them on a saucer, and followed Mikaze-senpai.

"Mikaze-senpai, where are we going?"

"Don't call me senpai. We have the same rank"

Why does he keep ignoring the questioooonnnssss QAQ

"Okay then.. Mikaze... Where are we going?"

"Ai. Since I call you Sayaka."

QAQ

"Okay then... Ai... kun..."

"I said just Ai."

Mmkay that was it.

"Uwaaahhhh, fine fine fine, Ai, where are we goiiiiinngggg QAQ"

"We're already here. We stopped a few seconds ago"

Wait what? .-.

I stopped my ranting and opened my eyes to look where he was pointing. We were at the terrace and the view was amazing. The sun was just rising and there was a pond at the far end of the horizon which reflected the sun's beautiful rays.

"Do you like it?"

He asked, voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

At the left side of the terrace was a small table with two chairs at opposite sides. Ai sat at the chair nearest to the railing

(Can you guys imagine it? Like..

Horizon

__________________

| xOx |

| |

Ai is seated at the leftmost 'x')

He motioned for me to sit in front of him, and of course, I obeyed, since I still see him as a senpai for some reason, and anyways, he's older...

"Did you eat last night?"

"Yup."

I unconsciously played with my collar as I spoke.

"Liar"

"W-wait, whyyyy?? Q-Q"

"You play with your collar when you lie."

"I DO NOT."

Before I could say anything else, he pointed to the plate in front of me and said, "Eat"

I took a croissant and began eating in silence. He was just staring at me while sipping his jasmine tea.

"How's your assignment?" He asked in a monotone.

I choked on my food and immediately drank some water.

"Fine... I guess..." I replied.

It wasn't fine at all... Camus, Ranmaru, ad Rei-chan's data was easy to get but I was really having a hard time with Ai's info. For some reason, only his songs and pictures are on the Internet, nothing more. All the information I found of him were from books.

"The data you collected was unexpected"

"I'm really sorry! I know it wasn't enough! I'll find more and finish it within these last six days!"

"You don't need to"

What..? Why..? I haven't even finished his yet...

"I already saw them."

"H-how?"

"12:52am in the library. You were sleeping and I read the data you've collected. It was... Good. Better than the others who've done it. I expect a lot from you from now on, got it?" Somehow, the time of his voice seemed less stern and it sent the butterflies in my tummy bouncing.

I swallowed the food still in my mouth and chirped happily.

"HAI!"

Just as he was about to leave, I turned to the remaining two croissants on my saucer, then at the birds perched on the railing.

"And, Sayaka,"

I hurriedly turned around

"Y-yes, Mikaze...?"

I couldn't get used to his name

"Eat."

That last word scared me...

"H-hai! Q-Q"

I sat back down and ate in silence once again

=THIRD PERSON=

Ai placed his dishes in the sink and went back to where Sayaka was, far enough so she wouldn't be able to see him.

Eat properly next time. He thought to himself.

He was observing her, dazzled at how she looks at the horizon, but what he didn't know was that he too was being observed by his friend.

"Teehee~ this'll be fun~!"

Reiji was looking at Ai the most, seeing that he's improved.

He took out a brown pocket sized notebook and placed a check on a box. Beside that box was the word CARE

* * *

What am I doing.