Chapter 56:

“Oh my gods” I exclaimed, overly excited. Even though it wasn’t something to be too excited about…wait who am I kidding? Obviously it was something to be OVERLY excited about.

I knew he had a small crush on me or even a big one, but come on, LOVE? That is freaking huge and something that got me on cloud 9 actually, not 9 more like 9000000. When the person you have loved forever and ever, it becomes insanely important and a significant part of your life when they feel the same way back. There is nothing that could shake the happy feeling I was having right now. Nothing in the world could get me down from my happy-high.

“I LOVE YOU TOO, ASHTON. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” I squealed crushing my body into his, and holding him with a fierce, new found energy.

He hugged me back withequal force, flashing me his award winning smile.

I crushed my lips to his next, our lips moving in synch. We were so made for each other types I thought and grinned against his lips. “What are you smiling for?” He asked, giving me a smile of his own.

“How perfect you are for me” I said.

“Only you”

Eeeeep.

He pulled away from me then, only looking atme with those intense eyes that could drive me crazy.

“What?” I asked, blushing slightly.

“What?” he countered.

“Stop looking at me that way” I said, shoving him a little.

He let out a throaty laugh, “What way?”

“You know” I mumbled.

“Of course I do, but you’re so beautiful, I don’t really have a choice, do I?”

“What do you mean no choice?”

“No matter how hard I try, I can’t look away.”

“You’re gonna make me go crazy with all these cheesy talks” I countered, feeling lightheaded.

“I was serious” He said, almost in a whisper and crashed his lips back into mine, pulling me into another one of his breath-taking kiss.

The one person I have been in love with since the very first day I saw him, became his friend, finally loved me back. I don’t know if just as much, but it doesn’t matter, does it?

“Hey Anns, I’m here to pick you-OH MY GODS WHAT ARE YOU DOING! AAH MY EYES! MY EYES!” Andrew started talking, but yelled mid-way

Ashton and I pulled apart; I was still a little dazed.

Ashton shot Andrew a dirty look.

“Don’t look at me like that- that is my little sister who you were trying to swallow up whole” Andrew defended himself.

“You’re being so dramatic” I laughed, “Like you’ve never seen us kiss”

“THAT LOOKED MORE THAN KISSING TO ME!” He screeched.

“Jesus! We weren’t doing anything!” I said.

“That is something, I refuse to believe”

“Andrew shut up, we were just kissing” Ashton piped into our conversation.

“Listen here, mister. Do not do anything like that with her until you marry her, or commit to her. I know you’re my best friend, but hell, if you do some nonsense with her, I will chop your balls off. Okay?”