Chapter 53:

“C’mon guys! Let us in already!” I banged the door, once again.

“Not till you tell us how he asked you out!” Maddison sang from the other side of the door.

“Why the fuck do you want to know so badly?” Ashton groaned, annoyed.

“Because we love you, and we really, really want to know!” Andrew answered.

“Jesus Christ! Stop being such inquisitive little bitches!” I yelled back.

“Why won’t you tell us then?” It was Jer now.

Okay, really? They knew I would tell them sooner or later! It’s just so awkward yelling it out to them, but I was tired and frustrated standing in these Maddison sized heels for so long that I didn’t think about the consequence and screamed, “HE KNELT DOWN ON HIS KNEES AND ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH AN ANGEL PENDANT, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A RING AT FIRST AND FREAKED OUT!”

“OOOH”

“Good going, man”

“That's adorable!”

“Oh my god, that’s so cliché”

“You knelt down on the sand...SAND? YOU KNELT DOWN ON THE SAND WEARING CORDUROY?!”

“Shit.” Ashton muttered beside me, right as the door flung open smacking him hard across his face.

I rushed to his side, laughing uncontrollably, checking his face for any serious wounds. There wasn’t much, just a scratch across his left cheek.

I was thrown to the side as Maddison stood in front of Ashton and pointed a long finger at his face. “You, you listen to me mister. That was corduroy, fucking corduroy! What is wrong with you? I get that you want to ask someone out but really? COULDN’T YOU HAVE LIKE KNELT HALF WAY?”

Ashton’s face was priceless.

He looked like a scared kitten, while Madds looked like an angry dog.

“Okay, okay, babe calm down, let’s get you inside. It’s just pants!” Andrew came into view next. He was prying Maddison out of Ashton’s side and dragging her inside.

I couldn’t stop laughing for even one second when the entire situation unfolded in front of me, it wasn’t that funny, but it was.

“Alright, so we’re going to watch some movies right now, and then go for a nice dinner, so, I suggest you don’t change because you will have to change back into these clothes anyways.” Madds said to me as I entered the living room.

“So you want me to sit in this skirt all day? It will get cramped up and shit!” I made excuses; I so did not want to watch movies in these.

“Um, okay, I guess you can change. The top is fine, just go change the bottoms.”

“Need some help with that?” Mason said wiggling his eyebrows. Just then Ashton walked over to him and smacked him behind his head. Well, one of us are going to loose our brain cells soon enough.

I chuckled, and made my way up the stairs.

Just as I reached the last step I slipped and went crashing down, only to land into Ashton’s arms. “Woah klutz.” He teased.

I looked into his blue eyes, you know that very romantic moment?

“And this is the part where the girl and guy fall in love and kiss.”

“Too bad your life isn’t a romance novel, and you already love me and I already love you.”

I blushed as he helped me up.