Chapter 14:

"Please, please leave me, please, stop." I pleaded, with tears pouring out of my face like waterfalls. I had had enough.

"But babe, we haven't even started."

"Please let me go"

"Let us finish what we want to, then you can go"

"Please" I whined.

I was so completely drained of energy, that I could do nothing but stand there and cry.

It hadn't sunk into me yet.

I was getting used.

I was taken advantage of.

I was being..

R-rap-p-ed?

N-no ways.

I yelled, as loudly as I could, "HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HE-"

And my mouth was covered again.

I waited in silence for 2 minutes, scanning the area. Looking for anyone who decided to take a morning walk maybe, at 4? I hope so.

When people have high expectations and hopes, this would be one of them.

High hopes, my hopes were way up till eiffel tower, or actually even higher than that. The hopes of being saved, the hopes of being safe again, the hopes of having my virginity intact. Hopes. Such a small word, such big meaning.

A burning sensation crossed my cheek, and later I realised one of them had slapped me.

Slapped.

Me.

What the fuck?

I glared at him, anger burning through my eyes.

He din't have to slap me.

"Oh, the little pussy is angry? Good. You deserved it anyways, you bitch. I will cut your throat off if you dare to scream again."

Just as I was about to do so, a long cool knife was put across my throat.

The knife gave me the chills.

Its cool plating stuck to my bare skin.

The knife stung me on my open wounds, the wounds where the chain was ripped off.

No one gets away with slapping me.

No one.

I shoved them hard and fast, taking them by surprise. The grip of the men loosened around my hands and my stomach. Gross. The man in front of me lost his balance and fell. I ran for the exit, it was so close, yet seemed so far away.

I was pulled back by my loosely hanging hands, and smashed into the wall, face first.

Blood had started to ooze out, the thick red liquid cover some of my eyesight, and it was already blurry. I might have a concussion or something. My forehead was completely plastered with blood. I was exhausted already, and the hit made me balance all my weight in my knees.

I was turned around, fast.

"Slut, you're going to pay."

One of them caught hold of my hands and pinned them on the wall, then he got out the knife, and cut my wrist, swiftly, and so suddenly.

Blood started to trickle down from there too.

What had I got myself into?

Their laughing boomed in my ears.

Surging unbelievable pain shot through my hand as he cut an other part of my hand, the cuts were deep enough to get me down on my knees.

"Giving up already eh?"

I was pulled back up on my feet, by my hair. And slapped numerous times. The pain had started to grow so much, that it was unbearable now.

The man started to undo the buttons on my shorts, and pulled them right down.

"If I were you, I wouldn't." Yelled a familiar voice.

Oh my gods.

Please tell me I'm not dreaming, oh gods please please let this be real.

He had something in his hand, big and pole like. He swung it on one mans head, then the other, but just as he was about to hit an other one of them, a man crept up from behind and hit him on his head.

It was kind of an one on one thing.

The other two were lying down, their heads bleeding heavily.

The standing figure kicked him hard on his stomach. He coughed blood, shit.

I know I wasn't much of help, but I had to do something. I remembered the knife clattering down in the back of my mind, and I tried my luck with finding it.

I saw him get up back on his feet and throwing a punch at the man.

I knew this would be over soon, with him being dead! They kept hitting each other. He was already bleeding in several places. His lips were swollen and busted, his left cheek was red and swollen up too. But, as if to be fair, the man was crumpled too. He had a massive black eye, and the man too, was bleeding from some places.

My attention was diverted when my hand was placed upon a cool metal.

The knife.

I stood up, holding the knife in my hand.

Placed it pointed towards the man. I had a firm grip on it. I advanced on the man, not sure what to do with it, but I had to try.

I din't stop.

Just as I was about to reach the man fighting, one of them who was lying down. Pulled me down by my leg. Asshole! I kicked him hard on his chin and scrambled away.

The man was constantly punching him.

Now or Never Anna.

Now or never.

But I can't

How.

I don't know

Its just

How can you plunge a knife into somebody?

From behind.

Thats not fair.

Oh, and what he did to you is?

No.

Then do it.

Dammit, I have gotta stop doing this, talking to myself.

Yes, later, but now plunge the knife in!

Just as I was about to back away, I remembered, everything.

The slap.

The hits.

The cut.

The teasing.

The touching.

The feeling.

They deserve this.

Anger took over me again, and in no time, without a second thought I brought the knife down onto his back. The man let out a screeching noise and fell face first on the ground.

"Anna, Anna, are you alright?"

I nodded, not able to trust my words.

"I just dialled 911. They'll be here. Oh my gods, I'm so so so sorry. I-I shouldn't have left, not like that, shit, Anna, I'm so terribly sorry. I should've dropped you home first."

"I-its a-alri-g-ht."

"Baby, I'm so sorry, My gods, here, take my sweater."

He pulled the sweater out, and put it over me so I was warm and covered.

"Lets get you to the hospital okay? You might have a concussion."

I nodded again.

"Diana, please, please talk to me,"

I nodded.

"You were so brave out there Anna, you were amazing, you did nothing wrong okay?"

I nodded.

"Its fine, you're safe now, Its alright."

I was wrapped in his arms, tight and safer than ever. I always felt safe with him, always.

I don't know how long I waited for but it felt like forever before the ambulance arrived.

I couldn't stop crying, I might have put on an act of bravery there, but I was broken and ripped apart from inside. There was nothing left for me. Yes, I wasn't raped. But that doesn't make it better because I WAS! I was molested! And and I I couldn't do anything about it. Every time I close my eyes I visualise their gross hands on my body. I hear their laughter. I feel the pain.

Every time

Every single time I close my eyes.

"Anna, who did this to you?" He asked, anger filling his voice.

"T-they st-art-ed c-cutting me w-when I tried t-t-to run away." I whispered.

"Oh my gods. Come here." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm going to kill them, kill them all."

____________________________________________________________________

Read below, its important:

Hello people, so you wanted a fast update, and here it is!

Now, you can try and figure out who saved her. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats what you get for asking for a faster update ;) don't hate me xD

Leave a comment below. Who do you think the guy is?

Jeremy or Ashton?

I am not sure myself, lets see the most name commented will be the guy!

So now its on you people to decide who will be the one saving Diana?