Chapter 24:

Jeremy was pacing in my room, my eyes following him: Right, left, right, left, right, left.

"JEREMY! STOP IT ALREADY!" Patience wasn't my thing.

"I-uh, yeah, right, sorry."

I tapped my feet.

"Well?" I asked, popping an eyebrow.

"Look, I have to tell you something, and I need your help. Well not really, when you know you'll flip shit."

"Go on.."

"Uh, gods. Stop looking at me like that!"

"What do you want me to do? Look at the floor?" Sarcasm, always by my side.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"Jeremy Hastings, spill!"

"But but but, I don't know how to say it, like I said you'll flip shit! I mean I haven't told anyone yet, I don't know if I should even say it so soon."

"Woah, dude, don't tell me you're a werewolf or vampire! Thats toooooooo cliché even for you!"

"Ha ha. Very funny!"

"Soooo, you're a vampire? See, I didn't flip."

Jeremy groaned. "Uh Diana, I'm trying to be serious here!"

I chuckled. "Well, sorry. I'm not that patient. If you notice, you have been going on about the same shit since an hour now!"

"So you assume that I'm a vampire?"

"Thats not the point"

"Please! Tell me already! You have kept me in suspense for so long!" I whined.

"Urgh. I swear, if you kill me, its all your fault."

"You aren't making any sense," I pointed out. "If I'm killing you, then it is obviously my fault!"

"True that" he chuckled.

GODS. WHY ARE GUYS SO ANNOYING AND COMPLETELY STUPID?!.

"So are you or are you not?"

"Am not! Geez, what do you want me to do? Cut your skin with a knife and give you my blood, so you believe me when it doesn't heal?!"

"That-woah, wait! That happens in the vampire diaries! You watch it?" I was beyond shocked.

"No. You don't freaking give me the remote at 8pm! I have no choice but to sit next to you and I don't know for how long I have been watching that crappy show!"

"HEYYY!" No one calls the vampire diaries crappy!

"Besides the point."

"Oops. Go on, go on.."

"So, um, I really really like, y- no no, I think love yo-"

"DIANA! Ashton's home honey!" Lily's voice called.

Shit, now he won't ever complete his sentence. I went over and smacked Jeremy's head.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Stop being a kid! And next time make sure to tell me a little bit faster! Now come, we have to go, but this is not over mister. I know you like someone, and I need to know!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, lets go."

"Hey, do you remember me?" I was so nervous, it probably showed. On top of it I was talking to Ashton, which certifies as a good thing and a bad thing. Gah.

"Of course" he replied, making a lame face.

I sighed, "I was so worried about you Ashton! You fucking slipped into coma and I was molested! You asshole didn't even-" I was cut short

"Woah, wait hold on. I know okay, give me a moment. Hey guys, can I speak to Anns alone? And if I don't scream bloody murder in the next half an hour, come in! Most probably she'll kill me."

Everyone chuckled, and left the room.

I glared at him.

"I was just taking precautions ya know."

"Ashton Waters, I'll slit your throat!"

"Yeah yeah, then you'll sit and cry for eternity!"

"I will not!" I pouted.

"If you have forgotten, when I was in coma, I could hear, just not respond" He teased.

"Yeah so? I cried a little."

"No dear, you freaking flooded my room!"

"Ashton!" I whined.

"Okay okay, sorry." He held his hands up.

I went and sat on the bed next to him. He looked okay, but not as good as before. His skin was still pretty pale, his blue eyes weren't his normal shade of blue anymore, they were dull, as if all the light had left his eyes. There was still a huge white bandage wrapped over his head, his hair were messy, but they were the most gorgeous thing ever. Okay, stop ogling.

I went up to touch his cheek, there was a small cut there.

As soon as his eyes fell on my wrist, he jerked up and caught my wrist in his hands.

Shoot. I forgot, the cuts!

He was pretty much fuming right now, way to go Diana.

"Did you do this?" He asked, his lips tightly pressed together as if he was trying to keep all his anger inside.

"No. T-they did it."

"They?"

"There were 3 of them, Ashton." I whispered.

He slowly traced each cut on my hand. I had removed my bandages. Every where his hand touched my bare skin, waves of electricity passed through my body.

I had removed the bandages because I didn't care if people saw them or made stories anymore. I wasn't gonna crawl up on the corner, hug my knees and start crying. I wasn't her. I'd boldly walk the corridors, these scars were nothing to be afraid of, they reminded me everyday that I fought, and I will fight back, again.

"I'm sorry." He finally said.

"Are you crazy? If it weren't for me you would have been fine today! You wouldn't have crashed your car! You wouldn't have even slipped into coma Ashton, it was all because of me! If you wouldn't have turned around and come back to pick me up, it wouldn't have happened."

"Oh, so now you think its your fault? Stupid idiot. You almost got raped!"

"Yeah because I chose to walk! Again, my fault!"

"Yeah because I didn't pick you up! My fault!"

"Yeah but if I would have waited a little longer Jer would have picked me up! My fault!"

"If I would have taken you and Mel both together, it would have been fine! My fault!"

"GUYS. IT WAS THE CATS FAULT. NOW SHUTUP!" Jeremy said, poking his head through the door and shutting it back.

Cats fault?

Why cat?

We both started laughing, we had picked up the most weirdest species of friends.

"Sooo....hows stuff with, you know, uh..Mel?"

"Amazing! God Anns, you won't believe it! Its incredible. She is so caring and sweet and loving, and I just feel so good around her you know? I'm becoming like one of those guys from chickflicks now! Trust me, I hate it. But, she brings out that side of me. She is actually an incredible person once you come to know her. As to what I have heard, you didn't get along well, I don't wanna be pushy Anns but I'd really really appreciate it if you worked things out. I can't have my bestfriend and girlfriend in a war zone, now can I?"

"Honestly, I thought she was a bitch at first, but then we spoke, she told me about her parents and all, I understand life is hard for her, which is why i gave her a chance. You're not being pushy, I like this, you opening up to me, telling me what you want. Its been so long since we did this Ashton, I miss you."

"And, I will try my best to work things out with her alright?"

He nodded. "I missed you to Anna!"

He messed up my hair, as if I was a little annoying but cute kid. More emphasis on the cute part though.

"I'll kill you if you dare touch my hair once more" I warned.

"Aww. Someones all pissy!"

"Gods Ashton! I swear if you were fine, I would have punched you."

"Oh don't remind me, last year? You gave me a fucking black eye!"

I cracked up. Its true. I was so pissed! I told him to leave me alone, but that idiot wouldn't listen so I punched him.

"Oh yeah! I remember" I tried to control my laughter, "You weren't ready to move! I was totally PMSing that day, and you tried waking me up while I was fast asleep! That also at 5am! When school clearly starts at 8!"

"Hey! Not my fault, my alarm was all wrong!"

"I told you, to check mine, you saw it and you accused me of changing my time when your clock was spoilt!"

"Dude. Okay fine chill! I didn't know that time! I was sleepy alright?"

"You gave him a black eye?!" Jeremy asked, strolling in casually.

Ashton glared at him.

"Hey man, now I know not to go near her when she's fast asleep, and PMSing also when its at 5am. And if I do need to get her ass out, I'll ring you," Jer winked.

We both cracked up.

"Losers." Ashton muttered.

"Why's everyone laughing?" Maddison asked, plopping down on Ashton's bed too.

Ashton groaned. "Oh great! Now she'll start too! Go ahead, remind her."

"The black eye week." I informed.

Maddison burst out laughing clutching her stomach. "Oh god! That was BEAUTIFUL!"

Ashton had his arms crossed and was pouting, he was so adorable!

"What was beautiful?" Mason asked, standing near the bed post.

"Fuck. You gotta be kidding me!" Ashton was so annoyed! I couldn't help but laugh.

Maddison fell down on the floor, literally rolling. Jeremy was clutching his stomach and laughing his ass off, I was practically on the floor too. This was beyond hilarious!

"Dude? What the hell is going on?" Andrew asked.

"I don't know, they have been laughing like that for about," he checked his watch, "5 minutes. I'm waiting for the answer too." Mason answered.

Jer, Madds and I paused looked up at Mason&Andrew then at Ashton. And burst out into our laughing fits again.

"Black" Laughing "eye" laughing "week"

"Aww shit! That was hilarious!" Mason commented, laughing his ass off along with Andrew.

"Alright. I'm outta here." Ashton said, hands in the air, he got off his bed and stormed out of the room.

Everyone was so busy laughing that no one even tried to stop him.

***

"Lily!" I sang, entering her kitchen.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Need some help? You're cooking for 4 guys and me, after all."

"And me!" Maddison said, poking her head outta nowhere and vanished again.

Ninja.

"Diana honey, I really don't want the smoke alarms to go off." Lily stated.

"Aww Lily, you too?" I whined.

"Seriously? Girl you almost burnt down my kitchen, the last time you tried to help!"

"But but but-"

"Ashton cooks better than you. Now go, stay away from my kitchen."

"Fine!" I huffed.

I walked over to the living room where everyone was watching tv.

"Got thrown out again, didn't you?" Ashton asked.

"She said she doesn't want the smoke alarms to go off"

Everyone started laughing.

"So what if I'm not that good with cooking?" I asked.

"Not that good? Anns, you're beyond TERRIBLE!" Mason said.

"Oh gods, please, I'm not terrible! I can make maggie!"

Andrew scoffed. "Remember when-"

"Alright! What are we watching?" I squeaked.

I didn't need another row of my kitchen disaster stories. These guys have laughed enough over the years already.

"Dinner is ready, guys come on!" Lily yelled after some time.

Everyone rushed towards the table and positioned themselves. Watching us eat was pretty entertaining. All of us were mannerless brats! Yes, Madds and I were horrible too.

Lily had cooked up burgers along with fries. Light yet filling.

I could never gobble up an entire burger properly, something or the other always seemed to fall out of my plate. It was very un-lady-like. However it wasn't my fault. There was mayonnaise and cheese all over my face as well as my hair.

Jeremy had ruined the poor plate by flooding it with sauce.

Ashton took a big bite of his burger, but unfortunately the patty had shifted and as soon as Ashton bit down on his burger, the patty went flying over to the centre. Ashton's eyes were wide with shock and surprise. The rest of us did what we did best: laugh our asses off.

Mason and Andrew were stuffing fries into their mouth, challenging each other of how many they could stuff together. It was pretty hilarious.

Maddison was trying to bite down the entire burger in one big bite, but failing miserably. All the vegetables flew out and landed on her plate.

Told you, we were pretty interesting to watch when we ate.

"Diana, wipe your face and feed more to yourself rather than your hair. Ashton, put the patty back inside and eat like a human! Jeremy, darling I'll ship sauce to your house if you want, show some mercy to the poor burger. Andrew&Mason, if one fry falls out of that over stuffed faces of yours, I will make sure to make you'll clean this entire mess your friends and you have made. Maddison, seriously? Cut the thing into half if it doesn't fit your mouth!" Lily yelled, at all us.

Normally she wasn't scary, but when it came to these sorta situations, we all believed her. Last time when we didn't, we had to sweep the floors, clean the toilettes, mow the lawn, water the plants, scrub the walls and cook food.

Yeah, we actually did that. After that we all started taking her threats seriously.

everyone did as they were told.

This was just a small part of how we were when we all were together.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hiiiiiiiii:*

So. Pretty long chapter. *whew* *wipes imaginary sweat from my forehead*

-Soooooooo, who the hell does Jeremy like?!
-Ashton isn't so bad, is he?

This was a fun chapter to write, I hope you enjoyed it.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YAY.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAY- 26th december <3 huehue