Chapter 55:

“Diana, wake up!” Ashton groaned from beside me for like the 100th time but I waved him off.

“Go away, Ash! I love my sleep more.” I said.

“What the fuck? Hello, I’m your boyfriend right here; you’re supposed to be at least a little sweet!” He exclaimed, obviously acting more dramatic then he should.

It is like in the morning he becomes over melodramatic.

“Fine, you called it upon yourself”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE ASHTON WATERS, I SWEAR OR ELSE I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!” I threatened him as I sat up from my bed, glaring at his behind.

“Aww, someone is scared?” Ashton cooed, as he took small steps towards me holding a huge jug of water, I hope it wasn’t ice water since there was no way in hell Ashton would be walking out alive from this room if it were.

“Ashton please” I whined, knowing he wouldn’t be threatened the slightest.

“No, no, I warned you, you weren’t ready to listen”

I pouted, then jutted my bottom lips out and widened my eyes, hoping for my puppy dog look to pay off. Sadly, it was Ashton and it wouldn’t work.

“Ashton. Don’t.” I warned him again.

“Or what?” he smirked at me.

He was now right on top of me, the jug in one of his hands. I tried to snatch that bloody thing away but Ashton was fast and tall, from my position there was no way my hands would be able to stretch all the way to his.

He came closer to me, bringing his face right in front of mine.

His mouth was almost pressed to my ears, sending little shivers down my spine every time he breathed out. My skin was on fire, but I had Goosebumps forming all around them. What are you doing to me, Waters?

“Don’t worry babe, this isn’t how I would wet you.” He whispered right into my ear.

My eyes flew open, making me realize I had closed them without noticing. My face flushed and my cheeks heated up, I was back to being a tomato.

“YOU PERVERT!” I screeched, pushing him away, causing the jar to go flying out of his hands and towards where Mason was sleeping. The water flew out due to pressure and landed right on Mason’s face causing him to jolt up with surprise.

The funny thing was, he didn’t wake up because of the water falling on his face, and he woke up at the sound the jug made when it felt right next to his head, missing it by a few inches. Poor boy, if only he’d remained asleep on the couch last night.

You must be wondering how exactly did Mason end up on the couch when he was on the bed last night right? Well, at one point Mason got up to go and use the washroom, Ashton took that opportunity to carry me to the bed and snuggling in beside me, leaving the makeshift bed for Mason. When he came out, he tried pushing us both off but he was too sleepy to do anything further and walked towards the couch, falling asleep as soon as he lay down.

I was woken up suddenly when I heard a loud noise next to me, turning around I saw that Mason had rolled off of the couch in his sleep and landed on the floor, however that didn’t manage to wake him up. Instead, he was fast asleep.

He sleeps like a dead person, I swear.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” He yelled at both of us, I did the next best thing I could and pointed silently at Ashton blaming him for everything, but what I failed to notice was that annoying prick was doing the same thing, only pointing at me.