Episode 124

Episode 124: Protecting The Protector.

1978/79 Special Guest Appearances.

Laura Vandervoort as Felicity Mason

and Emma Bell as Fallen Mason.

It's three days, since Linda Perry disappeared from Francis Bay and law enforcers and FBI are quickly into their search, as is Harry. Rebecca has yet to be suspected of concealing the evidence of the murders, that Linda had committed over the weeks and Bethany gratefully stands by Rebecca, promising, she has her back and won't reveal anything to implicate her. Bethany tells Rebecca, it was brave to let her go in the end, and a good job that Bethany showed up when she did, otherwise it could have been curtains. Rebecca suspects, that Linda will be back, but she insists she will always love Linda no matter what. Bethany asks Rebecca, where she buried the bodies of the missing locals? Rebecca informs her step mother, that the people that Linda had killed, were possibly not those of the local harbour master and the missing girl, but somebody else and believes that there is another killer within the vicinity of Long Island. Bethany laughs this off and encourages Rebecca not to bank on it and to expect Linda to be executed, when found, considering she is a vampire. If Linda does return, she will only come back for Rebecca and get her revenge on Bethany and possibly reveal secrets. Rebecca states that Linda is a different kind of vampire, when exposed to the sun, Linda metamorphis'es, and since she had misplaced the Cosmos necklace, the day, Rebecca had her removed from the bay, avoiding multiple changes, is at a minimal. When Rebecca goes to freshen up, before heading to work.

Later, Rebecca confronts Benjamin and asks him, how he came by to suspect Linda Perry? Benjamin suggests, she seemed like an outcast to the town and had always had her face hidden and considered her a dark and secretive person, although Francis Bay knew her as Susan Brown.

Charlotte and Bethany share a coffee, and Charlotte asks Bethany if Harry is aware of her time in the mental institution. Bethany admits, that Harry is not and asks Charlotte not to mention it, as Harry could be quite a sensitive person.

'Sensitive?' Charlotte laughs. 'You're talking to an expert on sensitive.'

'Losing a son, isn't easy to get over,' Bethany says. 'Deloris and Dominic know how you feel and so do I.'

'You were raped by a cop and you had his child Beth, then you gave him up,' Charlotte adds. 'Mine, died in a fire and I've spent most of those days, wishing it were me, instead of James.'

'Ben was still my son,' Bethany points out. 'He didn't ask to be brought into the world, the way he did. I think about him sometimes.'

'So you haven't found him yet?' Charlotte queries.

Bethany looks to Charlotte and takes seconds to answer. 'No, no, not yet. If I do decide to find him, I may have to seek advice form Harry. He has a son too, from a previous relationship.'

'God, knows what I'd do, if I didn't have Deloris and Dominic,' Charlotte sighs. 'I'd probably be already dead.'

'Harry and Rebecca have been the best, since I came into their lives. Rebecca has been like a daughter to me.'

'Must have been hard stepping into another woman's shoes, after Harry lost his first wife last year on that awful day,' Charlotte wonders.

'I sometimes feared living in the shadow Tina,' Bethany informs. 'But, I know he loves me, like I love him.'

'Were you and Dominic close in High School?' Charlotte queries. 'Dominic did have a crush on you after all.'

'Not really,' Bethany claims. 'We exchanged words now and again.'