Episode 122

Episode 122: Sleeping/Facing The Past.

SPECIAL GUEST STAR:

CASSIDY FREEMAN as Linda Perry.

It's several days, since the discovery of the of body, who was the man who was infuriated by Bethany on the country road. He had been brutally hacked to death. Rebecca profusely attempts to call Emma, but her private phone keeps going to answer phone. It's clear that Emma is now avoiding Rebecca, as Emma has been made to think, that Rebecca has spoken too much to certain people about their one time affair. And it's a secret that has put Elaina in predicament.

Harry begins to wonder if there is a connection between the missing and the recent killing.

In her scarf, sunglasses and wearing her necklace, and tights Linda is encouraged into a day out with Rebecca, whom fobs off Bethany, that she is seeing a former work colleague from the city, but Bethany doesn't buy this and cautiously follows her and Linda. Rebecca and Linda head to a beach, two miles south of Francis and discuss their future. Rebecca declares her love for Linda, despite her unusually dangerous side, in which she cannot control. Linda is scared, harm will come to Rebecca, if they choose to run, but Rebecca is adamant, that she will help keep Linda in check and maybe when the time comes, help find Linda a cure, if freedom is guaranteed. But, that's a big ask and it may take years to find a cure. Rebecca attempts to get Linda to remove her scarf, but Linda cannot promise, the necklace will always protect her, but Rebecca assures her lover, she is safe with her. Linda removes her scarf and her long red hair, lowers down. There are no affects from the sun, and after moments of debate from Rebecca, Linda removes her sunglasses, with her back to the sun. The Cosmos necklace seems to be keeping Linda safe for the time being. It's Rebecca's warmth that is somewhat stopping Linda having a vampire outburst. Rebecca sees Linda's green eyes clearly for the first time and vice versa. It's brings tears to both their eyes and they share a passionate kiss. The two girls then share a tender hug. Resting her head on Rebecca's shoulders, Linda looks in the direction of the country road and spots Bethany spying from a distance. Suddenly, Linda feels threatened by Rebecca's stepmothers presence and her eyes flash red and her fangs sharpen in her teeth and this shakes Rebecca, who immediately, throws Linda to the floor and places her sunglasses back on and covers her head with her scarf, after a struggle. After, assuring Linda she's safe, Linda returns to her normal self. Linda breaks down in Rebecca's arms.

Later, that evening Benjamin asks Deloris, if she'd like dinner on his boat and she agrees, thinking she is about to be seduced. Benjamin returns to his fisherman cabin and finds his machete missing. This worries him and he is again, startled by his own reflection in a broken mirror. Deloris asks him, what is bothering him? Benjamin pretends everything is fine.

Back in Manhattan, outside Central Park, Elaina and Emma come face to face for the first time, in a week.

'I'm not surprised, you kept a low profile, worried I might spoil you happy ever after?' Elaina curses. 'You have put me in the biggest predicament of my life.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know Rebecca.......' Emma tries to explain.

'You didn't know Rebecca would talk to somebody, who is as dirty as you and her put together,' Elaina interrupts.

'We never had an affair, it was a one night stand,' Emma insists. 'Rebecca was in love with me and I guess, I thought I may have had them sort of feelings for her, but I am in love with Chris.'

'My husband is going to be working with a murdering scumbag for God knows how long, because I have to save your bacon,' Elaina reminds Emma. 'But, just to remind you Emma, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for my friend and colleague, your husband.'