Episode 119

Episode 119: Reminiscent And Inception Of The Great Love/Old Ghost Story.

Special Guest Star:

CASSIDY FREEMAN as Linda Perry.

Mid August, 2002, Francis Bay, Long Island. Bryan's Adam's 'Summer Of 69,' plays into the opening scene. Francis Bay is having it's best peak of the summer. It's busy on all four fronts and many people arrive for their weekend vacation and fishing trips. Harry has so much enthusiasm for his new job, as a local police enforcer, considering he is a millionaire, thanks to his deceased brother. Bethany is surprised, that Harry had kept quiet on becoming the bays new policeman and was stunned he got the job, seeing as he is recognized as a supposed deceased terrorists, brother. Harry states that, he has political experience, which he had with Otto and that his project on the 'New Jersey Suspension Bridge,' made him a good prospect and that personal references, saw him as a genuine person.

Benjamin teaches Rebecca and his new love, Deloris fishing. Rebecca makes a fool of herself, when she falls into the water, from Benjamin's fishing boat, whilst hooking onto a big fish. The two lovers try their utmost best, not to laugh and Rebecca looks up and spots, who appears to be Linda Perry, in a veil and sunglasses. Benjamin points out, that she is quite strange, yet very attractive. This makes Rebecca curious.

Harry and the mayor have a meeting and is praised, that he's enjoying life out of the city and in a new environment and a new career. Dominic and Harry later, play basket ball and they agree, that it's just like old times.

'Do you ever wish, you were a kid again Harry?' Dominic queries.

Monday, September 4th 1978, Hexville, upstate New York.

Eighteen year old, Harry Wilson is preparing for the beginning of Graduation year, at Hexville High. Mary and Jonathan encourage, their youngest to make them proud. Jonathan reminds Harry, that Billy is apparently suggesting that, Harry and Tina shouldn't interact anymore, despite knowing each other for eleven years. Harry figures that Harry and Tina's friendship, has nothing to do with Jeff's criminal life. Other characters past and present are brought in frame, as the suburban life is introduced.

'Yvonne Elliman's ,'If I can't have you,' song begins to play for the introduction of Hexville, High School.

Harry and Tina exchange conversation and Bethany attempts to flirt with him and says hello to Tina, without trying to feel jealous. Dominic tries to woo Bethany, but she blatantly ignores him and walks away. Harry notices Greg has a bruise on his arm and he passes this off, as falling down the stairs. Harry asks Tina, if she'd like to meet up for a burger after school, but Tina claims she is busy, but can arrange for another time. Dominic is humiliated at lunch time, when tow bullies pour water on the floor and Dominic falls on his backside and everybody laughs. Bethany doesn't laugh, but doesn't show any support either, when people mock her that she and Dominic would make a perfect couple.

Later, Bethany returns home and finds her mother, drunk and passed out. Carla is then seen coming down the staircase, dressed like a prostitute.

'You're gonna have to cook for yourself tonight sis, I'm going out,' Carla cruelly remarks.

'No shit,' Bethany replies. 'I mean how often do you dress like a whore and watch the TV?' Bethany sarcastically replies.

'Don't worry sis, you'll get your turn, like when you're sixty five,' Carla teases.

'Who's on the menu this time?' Bethany asks. 'Hank Willis?'

'Don't worry sis, I'll try and keep away from your high school crush, laters.'

So much for sisterly love. Bethany retreats to her bedroom. Bethany and Carla are alike in looks, not so much in personality. They also have the same likeness, as their grandparents, not so much their parents. Rumour has it, Carla's father, isn't Bethany's.

Billy is adamant Tina, doesn't hang around with Harry, no more and she storms off. Audrey suggests that Billy go easy on her and that, Harry is a decent kid.

'When I need your opinion, I'll ask for it,' Billy argues. 'It's about time you and Mary Wilson called time on your friendship.'

'Don't go giving me orders,' Audrey groans. 'Just because you're a solicitor. The Wilsons have done me no personal harm.....'

'No, but their son has and sooner or later Harry will follow in his shoes,' Billy figures. 'This is a suburb community and it requires peace.'

'Peace?' Audrey laughs. 'I need peace from you.'

'Oh shut up, you glorified tart, if it wasn't for me......'

'If it weren't for you?' Audrey snaps. 'What exactly have you done for me, except abuse me and my kids?'

'You just don't listen,' Billy shouts.

'Why should I listen to you?'

'I'm gonna save you a fortune on eye shadow, if you ain't careful girl,' Billy threats.

'Are you threatening my mother,' Greg interrupts.

'Do what I do, love, just ignore him,' Audrey suggests.

'Yeah, keep your nose out sunshine, that way it won't get broke,' Billy warns.

Greg backs down and retreats to do his home work.

Harry sits watching a football game with his father and Mary asks what's bothering him? Harry is worried, that Billy has brainwashed Tina, not to see him. Meanwhile, Bethany sits watching Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho' in her room, as Tina and Hank Willis get into a passionate clinch. Jeff interrupts and says they have to be somewhere. Tina hurries home and whilst driving, Hank tells Jeff to stop and take Carla for a ride, which they do. Harry looks out of his bedroom, at the moonlit night.

Friday 16th August 2002, Francis Bay, Long Island. Harry is stood near the estuary, looking out to sea, remembering the first moments of the last year of his graduation. (Not all the scenes from the flashbacks are from his personal memory). Rebecca and Linda come face to face again and Rebecca asks Linda, if she'd like to see the harbour firework display? Linda is hesitant at first, but eventually agrees to it. Rebecca is curious, why Linda never seems to remove her sunglasses. Linda claims, she is sensitive to any sort of light.

Charlotte tells Bethany, that it's a coincidence, that she was at the same mental hospital as her, and are that Harry, Dominic and Bethany were at school together and are now living in the same town. Bethany thinks it's just one of them things.

Deloris attempts to seduce Benjamin, but he pulls back, when he claims he's a virgin. Deloris agrees to give him time.

New York City, Eric Lance returns to his apartment, and receives an anonymous phone call from a disguised voice. 'I know who you are.....Hank. And if you want your secret safe. You'll do the right thing. Be in touch.'

Note: Michael J Fox, Kristin Kreuk, Eddie Murphy and Jada Pinkett do NOT appear in this episode.

END OF EPISODE ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN