Final Season Preview

NY NY FINAL SEASON PREVIEW

DURATION OF SEASON: 2002-2003

DURATION OF SERIES 1995-2003

DURATION OF EACH EPISODE: 55 Mins- 60 Mins

The Penultimate episode is 90 -120 minute special.

The Final Season is the longest of all the other previous seasons. It will have 27-31 episodes.

Seasons 1-3 and 5-7 had between 15-20 episodes. Season Five was the second longest season with 18 episodes. Season Four had the least with 14 episodes.

In total the series will have up to 147 episodes in total.

STORYLINE SPOILERS

THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

This is it. The final ever season of New York, New York. It will have twists and turns, the most shocking of revelations, most horrifying and darkest moments, murders, sexual encounters, love affairs, family feuds, the entrance of characters that bring the plot to it's conclusion and the return of some original favourites. Plus, flashbacks in time, to see what our favourite characters, past and present, were like in their younger years.

WHO KILLED JEFF WILSON?

Jeff Wilson, Harry's controversial brother, has be murdered on a tropical island in Caribbean Sea alongside his lover, Isabella Tarn. Jeff had just recently uncovered secrets from Bethany's laptop, while on the run from the American Government and Pirates, and it wasn't just The Cosmos Society secrets. His attempts to sneak a disk, with confidential information, back into the U.S.A, have appeared to hit a snag and his untimely demise has been the biggest. But, has his death, been a setting for true colours to be revealed? And who was behind his grizzly murder? Bethany seems certain to have a motive or her runaway sister. Is there a link to the past, as well as the present?

Even in death, Jeff may have the last laugh.

BETHANY AND REBECCA.

These two ladies, seemed to had brought light back into Harry's life, following his beloved Tina's supposed passing on September 11th 2001. Gaining a daughter and a second wife, had seemed the comfort he's needed. But, what doesn't he know about his closest loved ones? Let's just say they do their utmost to keep their secrets safe, as well as their latest antics in the bedroom, even if they have to get blood on their hands, or somebody else's.

BACK << TO THE FUTURE > >

Unfortunately, we're not using a delorean time machine for this plot. But, a trip down memory lane, in flashbacks. Although, the past will eventually catch up to the present, which will conclude the show, with a showdown of all showdowns. Since the very first scene of the very first episode of the series, a question, has been left unanswered. Who killed Harry and Jeff's parents? Hexville, 1978-1979, Hexville, upstate New York, is where it's set and we get to see the Wilsons and Mcquire's in their younger years.

RETURN OF THE ORIGINALS.

Mark Hamill Greg Mcquire, Nancy Allen Helen Mcquire, Kathy Bates Lola Parent and Joan Collins Audrey Mcquire reprise their roles for the series finale. One original character makes an untimely demise off screen. Plus, an unexpected surprise return for a much loved one. You never guess who?

LESS SCREEN TIME FOR THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS.

The majority of the scenes in New York City, will be filmed involving Eddie Murphy, Jada Pinkett, Michael J Fox and Kristin Kreuk's characters. Erica Durance's, Rebecca Turner, will later have a plot thicken scene in Central Park, later on. The series Finale will be centred on New York City.