Chapter 18: I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know

I woke up with a massive hangover. The worst I've ever had in my life. I was all tangled up Adam's naked body. We probably had sex. I some what remember. I remember drinking a ton of margaritas and then coming back to the bus with Adam. I looked over at Adam who was still asleep.

     "Hey. A-Adam." I tried to shove him.

     "Huh? Wha??" I he said snapping awake.

     "Where is every one?" I asked sleepy.

     "Where the hell are we?" Adam asked slowly leaning up.

     "The tour bus."

     "What happened last night man?"

     "Well, look at your self. And then me."

     "Ohhhh!!" He smiled.

     "Hung over?" I asked.

      "Yeah. Not that bad though."

     "Mine is."

    I leaned up and leaned my shoulder against him feeling horribly nauseous. I moaned in pain. And Adam held me close.

     "Hang overs suck." I said.

    "Everyone else probably has one too." Adam said.

    I just sighed and didn't move.

    "Come on, we should probably find everyone." Adam said getting up.

    He got out of bed and I fell right where he was sitting. Adam got dressed and I didn't move. I just laid there motionless. Adam left and got himself ready by creating his blonde quiff. I felt fingers trace my back.

    "Come on hun. You gotta get up." Adam said caringly.

     "No." I said stubbornly.

    He grabbed my hand and helped my out of bed. I was shaking and feeling like I wanted to cry.

    "Here." He handed me my clothes.

    I got dressed right there and headed to the bathroom. I straightened my hair, and when I was almost done I felt over coming nausea and I ran to the toilet and puked until I was shaking. Oh God. I'm so glad Adam isn't in here. I put on my make up and walked out.

    "What happened in there?" Adam asked.

    "I puked." I stated.

    "I'm sorry. It'll get better. Here." He said handing me his huge, dark, round circle sunglasses. I call them his Ozzy Ozbourne glasses.

    He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the bus. I looked down to see Reese leaning a against the bus passed over and Jordan laying about 6 feet from her side leaning against the bus.

     "Well, that wasn't hard." Adam said.

     "I'm still mad at Reese." I said.

     "I would be too. That was weird." Adam said.

     We walked for about a mile until we came to the street Mardi Gras was on. I t was totally vacant. There was only trash, ribbons, and lights every where. We went to the bar and tried to walk in, but it was locked.

     "Shit." Adam mumbled. "Try calling some one."

     "Well, there is still Anna, Tommy, and Alice." I said.

     I called Anna first. It rung about 3 times before she picked up.

     "Helloooo?" She said in a sleepy voice.