Chapter 6: He's No Good For Her

Maddi's POV:

     I woke up with a massive hang over. I didn't remember last night at all. I just remember me drinking tequila at the ball and Adam taking me back to his place. Oh no. We didn't did we? Great. I don't even remember my first time, not to mention with Adam Lambert. I rolled over feeling the sheets next to me expecting Adam. He wasn't there. So I decided to get up and ignore my head ache. I was still in my bra and underwear. I saw one of Adam's leather jacket on the floor. I slipped it on and headed down stairs.  I went into the kitchen and saw Adam flipping his last pancake. He was in his boxers, and that's when i thought for sure we had sex. Adam saw me and looked up.

     "Good morning beautiful." Adam said.

     "Good morning." I said smiling. 

     I stumbled down the stairs without falling though. Adam saw me and ran up to me ready to catch me if I fell. 

     "Adam, I'm fine!" I said annoyed. He was so protective of me sometimes it was annoying, but it was still adorable.

     "Just making sure." He said. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the table. "Here, I made you some pancakes." 

     "Thanks!" I said.

     I ate my pancakes lazily.

     "Look, Adam about last night," I said nervously "I don't remember what we did and I'm sor-" Adam cut me off.

     "He didn't have sex." He laughed "I want you to remember out first time, so I said no."

     "Thanks. So much." I said i got up and kissed him. I stopped and looked at his arms and giggled.

     "What?" Adam said laughing a little too.

     "You have black hair and you're covered in freckles." I said.

     "I'm a ginger." He said laughing.

     "Shut up. You are not!" I said.

     Then he grabbed my hand and led me to an old photo album. He showed me  a lot of his old pictures. He was a ginger. He was also a nerd.

     "I was so ugly." Adam said with shame.

     "Adam! You were not and are not!" I said slapping his arms.

     "Whatever you say babe." He said then kissed me.

     "Hey, let's go to my house so I can get some clothes. Take me?" I said.

     "Hmmm, I think I like you like this!" He teased.

     I play slapped his arm, got up and went up stairs and changed into my old clothes. I walked outside and Adam was changed and waiting in the car looking as flawless as ever. We drove to my house and Reese and Justin were on the couch kissing.

     "Aye Break it up!" I yelled at her.

    They both looked over and Reese gave Adam the death glare.

    "Is that Adam Lambert?!" Justin said.

     "Yes." Reese said angrily.

     "Hey i'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back." Adam said and he went upstairs.

     "I'm going to go get my phone, I left it up stairs." Reese said to Justin.

     It was awkward silence between me and Justin. He was in the kitchen and I walked to the couch and sat down. Next thing I know Justin sat down very close to me. 

     "You know, I've always liked you." Justin said with a wink.

     "What? Justin, what about Reese?" I said. 

     "Kiss me." He said leaning in. I tried to back up but I fell back onto the couch. 

     Justin jumped right on top of me, and pinned me down. He was too strong for me to break loose.

     "Come on babe, you know you want me." He said teasing me.

     "Justin, what the hell? Get off of me!" I yelled. 

     He showed no mercy and went in for it. He lips attacked mine trying to get his tongue in but I refused.

     "ADAM!" I yelled as loud as I could.

     Justin got so mad. I heard Adam walked out of the bathroom.

     "Shut the hell up!" Justin said. then he punched me.

     I screamed, he hit my nose really hard. Then I felt a strong force tackle him to the ground. It was Adam. He tackled him, then picked him up and punched him as hard as he could. He grabbed him by the neck of the collar and he slammed him against the wall. 

     "Adam stop!" He didn't need to get sued or get all over the news. I knew he would be the shit out of him if he had the chance.

     "I swear, if you ever touch or come near my girlfriend again, I will make your life a living hell." Adam said practically growling.

     Justin looked terrified.

     "You have no idea how much I want to beat the living shit out of you." Adam said.

     Adam threw him to the ground.

     "Get out out of here!" Adam yelled.

     Just as Justin was running out of the door, Reese came out.

     "Oh my gosh! Justin what happened?!" Reese yelled "Your nose and lip is bleeding."

     Justin stared at Adam in fear and ran out the of the door.

     "What the hell did you do to him you monster?!" Reese said running into Adam meant to hurt him but he didn't move.

     "Reese, he tried to make out with me! He pinned me to the couch then slapped me when I called for Adam!" I said.

     "You're insane! No he didn't!" Reese said.

     "How do you think I got this nose bleed?! Adam wasn't even down here." I said.

     Reese began to cry and ran upstairs. I turned to Adam crying. He ran to me and grabbed me in his arms holing my head. I was crying into his shoulder.

     "I could of stopped this!" He said. He was mad with himself.

     "No Adam, don't blame yourself." I said.

     "Nonsense! I swore I could always protect you, Reese was right." Adam said.

     "Adam, you can't stop everything in the world from hurting me." 

    "I love you too much to loose you."

     "I love you too." I said.

     "Trust me, he's no good for you." Adam said.