Chapter 4: My Day With Adam Lambert

I woke up around 1:00PM. That's my usual time of waking up when I don't have to work. I headed down stairs and saw Anna watching TV on the couch.  

     "Good Morning Anna." I said. 

     She just looked at me and her face was sad. Probably still thinking of Auburn. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.  

     "That's it. I'm not going to the college." I said. 

     "What!? Your kidding me!?" Anna said. 

     "No. Best friends stay together no matter what." I said smiling. 

     "What about Reese?"  

     "That's all up to her. By the way where is she?"  

     "Out with Justin." Anna said in a pouty way crossing her arms. 

     "Okay, what is your problem with him?"  

     "Something about him isn't right."  

     "And how do you know?"  

    She rolled her eyes and turned back to the TV.

     "I just do." She said. 

     I went into the kitchen and searched the cabinets and found some cereal. I got the milk and made my meal. I grabbed my phone to check it. 

From: Adam 

Can't wait to see you tonight! :)  

To: Adam  

I know me neither!  

     I was just eating my cereal and texting Adam. He said some thing funny, so I laughed the Anna turned around. 

    "What?" She said. 

     "Nothing!" I said trying to hide my smile.  

     She ran over and with no warning, she snatched my phone out of my hands and ran. I got up and chased after her trying to get it.  

     "Oooh!! 'Adam' can't wait to see you tonight." She said as she ran.  

     I finally caught up with her and tackled her onto the floor. I snatched my iPhone back and walked back to the table. 

     "Come on! Who's this "Adam" fellow?" Anna said. 

     "No one!" I said. 

     "Come on tell me! I won't tell anyone!"  

     "Ughh fine. So you know how about a week ago I got trampled my a mob of fan girls?" 

     "Mmmhm."  

      "Well I met the guy they were chasing after in Hot topic and got his number. I'm going to his house tonight." I said proudly with a smile. 

     Anna's jaw dropped. " What!? The Adam Lambert!? There is no way!" 

     "Actually, there is!" I grinned. 

     "What the hell!? How long are you keeping this a secret?"  

     "We aren't even going out!"  

     "Right, but you could! Then you would be famous!" Anna said. 

     "Please. I'm not using him. If I like him we will go out, if I don't we won't." I wanted to laugh at what I just said, because there was no denying that I liked him.