Chapter 13: Lovin' You Is A Dirty Job (But Someone's Gotta Do It)

"How bad is it?" Adam asked rushing towards me in a serious tone.

     "It's nothing!" I said pushing him away.

     "Let me see!" He demanded.

     I sighed and moved my hand. He looked at it with interest.

     "See, it's just a bruise." I stated.

     "Bastard." He got up and walked into our room and slammed the door.

     I couldn't help but feel sorry for Tommy. I mean it's not like he knew what he was doing. He would never do that sober. I just sighed and let Adam grieve to him self. I looked out the back wondow and saw Tommy all cuddled up in the woods behind us. His purple hair gave him straight away. He was shivering and I could tell he was sober, but he knew what he did. Probably because of his phone. I grabbed a blanket and I put on one of Adam's jacket. I slowly approached Tommy and he was in the feetal position looking down with a blank expression.

     "Hey Kitty." I said as I offered him the blanket.

    He gave me a look like he was scared and took it wrapping in it. I sat down next to him and sighed.

     "Maddi.. I...I" He started but I interupted him.

     "Don't. You were drunk." I said.

     "I shouldn't of ever."

     "I know. Adam is more mad then me."

     "Oh God. How am I ever going to face you guys again?"

     "Apologize. No matter what in the world you do, Adam will forgive you."

     "I know. I just feel so bad."

     I looked at the ground and started tracing lines in the dirt with a twig.

     "I forgive you Tommy. Just come on the bus when you're ready. I would never let them leave without you." I said standing up.

     "Alright." He said with his voice shaky.

     I had to leave. No way could I bear the sight of seeing him cry. I walked onto the tour bus and saw Ashley sitting on the couch. As soon as I walked in she stood up and hugged me.

     "I'm so sorry." She said as she hugged me.

     "It's whatever." I said backing out of the hug.

     "Are you okay?"

     "Well, I'm not great."

     She gave me a sad look as she signed onto twitter. I sat next to her and turned on the TV. She signed on the looked up at the TV while it loaded. I shifted my gaze to the computer and saw her new feed. I couldn't believe my eyes. The pictures were on there.

     "What the hell is that?!" I yelled

     "What?" She shot her gaze back to the computer.

     She gasped and widen her eyes. I felt the tears coming and I did all I could to fight it  back.

     "Maddi, I'm so sorry! I told for no one to put it on! It must of gotton leaked." She said caringly.

     I frantically look though the trends and see "#AddiGetsItOn", "#AddiBirthdaySex", And "BedBert" was still trending. I took the compter and set it on my lap. I looked at the hashtags and saw mostly hate, and stuff like:

     "I bet he's great in bed" and "Maddi looks more like she's constpated then having an orgasm." All the way to "Loving Adam's freckles, but God is Maddi ugly or what?"