Chapter 19: Complex Heart

I expected for him to be sad, or angry, or cry even.

     "I'm-I'm...what You're-you're....and we-we....huh??" He said in an airy voice still on top of me.

     "Uh huh." I said begining ot cry.

     "Oh God. Maddi, This is great!" He laughed.

     "I'm sorry, what?"

     "I'm a father! You're a mother! I'm so happy!!"

     "Yo-you are?"

     "Yeah! I mean, this is gonna be great!"

     "What bout you're singing career?"

     "So who says I can't sing and have a child?"

     "You know how many fans you'll lose?"

     "Fans? Tons. Glamberts? None."

     I just smirked and shook my head. Then sighed a bit. Adam seemed more happy than I am.

     "You okay?" He asked.

     "Really? There is a human inside me. Does it look like I'm okay?" I said.

     "Do you know for 100 percent certainty?" Adam said never moving off me.

     "Nope."

     "Well, let's get a pregnancy test and find a doctor!"

     Adam got up and started to walk back.

     "Woah, woah, woah, woah! Hold it up there big boy. You CAN NOT tell anyone. I'm not even telling anyone." I said

     "I won't." He shrugged my hand off his back and told the bus driver to stop as soon as possible.

    We sat back in the room. I was casually sitting in silence, when I saw something in a mirror hanging up in our room.

    "Wha-What the hell is this??" I got up and ran to the mirror and moved the shirt away from my neck.

     I dropped my jaw. There were THREE hickeys on my neck. Three?! Seriously!? Just my luck.

     "It's a fucking hickey!" I yelled.

     Adam got up and looked at them closely. A smile grew across his face as he bit his lower lip. He snickered a little and I looked up at him with worry.

     "Adam! What the hell!? Three? Really?!" I yelled.

     I wasn't mad, just worried.

     "I guess I'm good. You sure didn't seem to hesitate." He laughed and laid down on the bed.

     "Adam. You're no fair. What? Do you think I'm going to say not to you on my hot spot? HA! Hell no." I said

     "Hey! I'm not hte only giver." He threw his hands up.

    "What do you mean by that?"

    He moved his jacket to show where his hot spot had a huge hickey on it too.

     "I did that?" I asked.

     "Yup." He grinned getting back up and walking over to me.

     "I only gave you one though." Mine and his voice now a whisper with our faces inches apart.

     "More the merrier."

     I had enough of Adam teasing me. It was my turn. I kissed his neck, then ran my lips across them breathing hot air making him shiver. I then started to kiss passionately his hot spot on the other side I didn't give the hickey to.