Chapter 20: Love Is Our Weapon

So, yeah. This is as dirty as it gets! Sorry folks. If some one wants to write me a dirty scene im up for it! :D

     It has been almost a month since my pregnancy test. It was Adam's finale show of his Trespassing Tour tonight. We were waiting back stage as Adam frantically ran around getting ready. He was shaking and sweating. I grabbed him by the arms and stopped him.

     "Hey, hey. Calm down." I said.

     He opened his mouth to justify, but stopped him with a kiss.

     "Now breathe!" I said after I pulled away.

     He closed his eyes and breathed a deep breath as he held my hand.

     "Now go out there! They are waiting!" I smiled.

     I slapped his butt as he ran out, but he ignored me. I planned to come out when it ends and sing a song for him. He didn't know though.

     He opened with Trespassing, then Never Close Our Eyes, then Shady (My favorite), Pop That Lock, Whataya Want From Me, and Strut. There was also a few more. By the end of Cuckoo, I stepped out on stage and everyone went nuts. At first Adam didn't know what they were cheering about, so he just gave a confused smile. I snuck up behind him as he faced the crowd. I slowly crept up behind him and then stuck my fingers in his sides and whispered "Boo!"

     It made him jump out of his skin as hundereds people laughed their butts off. He turned arounf and smiled. He gave me and quick kiss then shot me a confused look.

     "Hi everyone! I know Adam has sang me a song a stage before, so it's my turn!" I smiled at his Glamberts went nuts.

     "Now, ya'll," I said in a purposly southern accent "Hurr in tha south we listen to that thurr contray!"

     Adam laughed at that, knowing I'm from the south.

     "When ya are born and raised in Georgia, ya lern a thing or two!" I said putting my hand on my hip and kicking my right heel out.

     I only did this because I was singing Fearless by Taylor Swift, which was country. I chose Fearless, because over mine and Adams relationship that's all he's ever taught me to be. Especially about the baby coming soon.

     I smiled at Adam and grabbed his hands as the music started.

     "There's somethin' 'bout the way

The street looks when it's just rained

There's a glow off the pavement

you walk me to the car

And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there

In the middle of the parking lot

Yeah

Oh yeah"

     I saw shocked at how much Adam was blushing. He never stopped smiling.

     "We're drivin' down the road

I wonder if you know

I'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up now

But you're just so cool

Run your hands through your hair

Absent mindedly makin' me want you."

     As I said that I ran my fingers thought his soft quiff and he shivered.

     "And I don't know how it gets better than this