The Tragedies Repeat: The Death of a King

The Hiryuu castle stands tall on the mountain, familiar to my memories of my past life, but uncharted territory to my mind. A king without a queen and only a daughter as his heir, unknowing of the harsh world outside, given everything that she could ever ask for without understanding the cost. Long wavy red hair that fell past slender shoulders, flawless pale white skin, innocent purple eyes. 15 years of age, almost reaching 16. The king giving a speech to the crowd while his daughter prepares for the event that she is missing. A loyal bodyguard wielding a Hsu Quandao turns his head to servant.

A flash of images speed into my mind. The bodyguard from before has objects thrown at him by the red haired princess for something he has said. The bodyguard, I realize, is one of the 5 generals that are charged with protecting the castle. The Thunder Beast from the wind clan, if I remember correctly. The princess flees the room and something that the body guard says strikes fear into the heart of the king, this is pure horrific fear in the eyes of the king not a parental fear of letting their child go. A tall young male with a feminine face and long, dark blond hair that he ties into a side ponytail using a gold ornament.

His bangs are parted in half and some strands are longer and wavier than the normal cut. He dons a simple white robe held by a purple sash under a mauve overcoat with purple hemlines his eyes a bright sea greenish-blue shade. His actions are similar to that of a rabbit, while hiding the intent and killer instinct if a tiger. Two young children in bed together, facing each other holding hands, the boy with dark blond hair and the girl with crimson red locks. Something the dark bond haired male says enraged the king, his daughter happily runs down to the dark blond haired male.

I hear a voice angrily call out the name "Soo-Won" which I am assuming is the dark blond haired male. The red haired princess speaks "... considering ... married ... too." Her words are difficult to hear, I hear them as if I were underwater "Hak ..." So this princess is getting married to- my train of thought halts as the body guard, whom I am assuming is Hak, turns to the princess and Soo-Won in surprise. Apparently the 'husband' was not informed of this arrangement. The red haired princess cushions her head with her arms as she places her head onto the table. "How could ... that story?"

She questions angrily. So it was a lie? I ask myself, but why would she lie about the marriage to Hak? The king walks in "... getting married ... not be that far off ... suitable husband." The princess raises her head in surprise at the proposition and protests "... Soo-Won to-" the princess is cut off by the king "... never ...  Soo-Won." The scene changes and now I see the princess in the hallway of Hiryuu castle running away from someone or perhaps something. The words of the king echo clearly throughout my mind "The royal family lives under constant threat of harm and danger."

A figure puts their hand over the mouth of the princess and pulls her back into the room. It's Soo-Won, his presence makes me cautious but curious. I move my body forwards as the scene freezes, I place a hand on his cheek and a rush of emotions rush through me. Love for the young princess, Hatred and resentment towards the king, Guilt for planning to avenge his father. But there is something more, something hidden in his mind and it draws me closer. A memory, his memory fills my mind. Soo-Won as a young child is in the library reading the books of old, I look over his shoulder and see a book in his hands.

The book is tattered and worn but in a way that shows how much it has been read over the years, the young Soo-Won opens the book and begins to read, from where I am assuming he left off the last time he had picked up this book, under his breath. "However, the Black Dragon's whereabouts are unknown, although the Black Dragon is rumored to have been last see flying into the sky and is said to be living among the clouds, watching over her brothers from above. Time to time sending a Raven to assist them in their trying times of need, the Dragon Warrior in need will know that it was the Black Dragon who sent the Raven because of it's blood red eyes and it is believed that when the Raven is sent down it will "speak through the blood of the Dragon to guide them" "