The Break Of Dawn: A New Beginning

A slim hooded figure of short stature walks to the edge of the cliff a bow in their hands and a quiver of arrows on their back, their short crimson red hair peaking out from the hood. The cloak opens in the wind revealing a young woman in a white gown and a red vest with dark burgundy borderlines and a light pink sash tied around her waist, purple eyes burn with determination and resolve to complete her task. A pair of elegant, long earrings brush her shoulders. A stern look makes its way onto her face as she looks out over the edge of the cliff seeming to contemplate something as her gaze finds its way onto the horde of soldiers just below them, proudly holding the flag that she used to know. 

Horsemen and foot soldiers make their way across their predetermined path, their backs straight holding an air of faith that could easily be mistaken for overconfidence. Some soldiers hold bows and arrows much like the red haired female that stands above the cliff that the unsuspecting soldiers are walking under, others holding spears in their hands, all the foot soldiers holding a shield in their other hand.  A tall, tough-bodied, young man with sharp blue eyes, and short, messy black hair with bangs hanging below his eyes walks forward towards the hooded female. 

The man wears a sleeveless blue overcoat seamed with bluish black hemlines over a royal blue robe with black collar and sash, he ties black ribbons in a crisscross pattern over the lower half of his sleeves to prevent them from getting in the way when he is fighting. Underneath his robe, he wears black pants and a pair of dark brown boots overlaid with more crisscross-patterned ribbons. He carries a Chinese glaive-like weapon called a Hsu Quandao in his hand, the blade pointed towards the ground. "Princess Yona" he calls out to the hooded figure stepping away from the figures he was previously in a line with "We really should get going." 

A white haired male with fair colored skin and blue eyes raises his claw, covered with brilliant dazzling white scales, the male is wearing a long white robe with blue patterned hemlines and cuffs over plain white pants held together with a dark blue sash and accompanied by a light cape. Over the top of this he wears another white and blue cloak with a high collar. On his feet are a pair of simple brown slacks, his silver hair hangs further than his neck with a portion of the back being much longer and falling past shoulders; he has a long fringe which hangs mostly over the right side of his face. 

The claw takes the form of a dragon's claw covered in white scales, due to the dragon's blood within his body. Next to him is a boy with a feminine face and a short stature and very fair skin, a pair of bright blue eyes and short apricot-colored hair with long bangs parted in half that hangs down to his cheeks. He adorns his hair by putting two small white feathers on its left side. He covers half of his upper body with a short, light blue cloak finished in fringes, fastened around his neck. Underneath it, he wears a pale green tunic tied with a yellow sash. The sleeves of his tunic extend past his hands and he wraps long brown wristbands atop them. 

On the bottom, he wears plain gray pants and a pair of light brown fringed boots. He carries a bag full of important things such as medicine and cooking ingredients. He smiles at the interaction and looks at his black haired red eyed female friend who is wearing a sleeveless midnight black top that ends a couple inches below her neck with a maroon sash around her waist keeping it together with a black streak through the middle. On her arms she has detached sleeves fastened to her arms which are covered with a roll of bandages with a tight piece of circular cloth and string,  the sleeves flare out and have navy blue floral designs embroidered along the hem of it contrasting the dark blue and black ombre effect going down the sleeves.

Black skin tight cloth clings to her strong yet slender legs as a black cloth falls down her front, reaching her ankles, with dark emerald green dragons embroidered onto the bottom. Her thigh high boots are a dark blood crimson color and have golden swirly accents bordering where they end. On her back is a giant scythe, almost as tall as she is, which she had named "Arashi" meaning "Storm" and at her hip is the "Sword Of Goujian" which she named "Tamashī" meaning "Soul". The black haired female gives a nod as the ends of her lips rise just a bit, showing that she acknowledges the short male, her long loose hair blowing in the passing breeze.