The 6 Dragons: Abi The Seiryuu

The Red Dragon, Hiryuu, took the form of a human in order to rule the country, but he started to fight against the humans. Since the hearts of humans grew evil, they all forgot about god and captured the Hiryuu because of their desire to obtain his power and authority. When all of this turned dull, the four dragons Blue, Green, White and Yellow, with the help of the Black Dragon, descended from the skies to save Hiryuu and destroy the humans, who have forgotten to cherish and heed the gods

However, Hiryuu rejected that and claimed that he is now human, and that he will never betray the humans because he loves them. The five dragons didn't want to lose Hiryuu because they loved him, therefore the dragons gave their blood to human warriors and gave them power in order to protect and never betray Hiryuu. Each human warrior possessed a unique power, one with sharp claws that could cut through anything, one with eyes to see far off into the distance, one with a strong body that could never get ill, one with legs that could jump high up the sky, and the final warrior said to have wings to carry the other Dragon Warriors to their destiny.

It wasn't long until Hiryuu went to sleep, being weary from the battling, therefore the five dragons' mission has ended. The five dragon warriors thought of their King, who no longer moved, and started to mourn, even though they don't know if it was the blood inside them that were mourning or if it's when they're grieving for losing someone special. At the end, the five dragon warriors knew that their power is beyond human so they left their tribes, parted their ways and disappeared, this is how the five tribes of Kouka Kingdom is formed.

However, the Black Dragon's whereabouts are unknown, although the Black Dragon is rumored to have been last see flying into the sky and is said to be living among the clouds, watching over her brothers from above. Time to time sending a Raven to assist them in their trying times of need, the Dragon Warrior in need will know that it was the Black Dragon who sent the Raven because of it's blood red eyes and it is believed that when the Raven is sent down it will "speak through the blood of the Dragon to guide them".

- The Ancient Scroll Of The Legend Of The Dragon Warriors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk by the palace gardens, the flowers blooming like glittering gemstones, gifted to us by the earth. Beautifully carved with intricate designs, making sure that no two are ever the same, each one holding a beautiful feature different to all of those around it. I sigh happily as I close my eyes and slowly lower myself to the ground resting my back gently against the tree behind me as to not hurt my wings. Slowly small creatures make their way towards my unmoving body, cautious at first but trusting as this is not the first time that I have taken my time to relax in the eternal tranquillity of the—

-Snap-

Frightened all the little creatures scurry away from the suddenness of the sound. I sigh attempting to sound disappointed but it turns into a chuckle. "Come now Abi, I have told you before that there is no need for you to be hesitant to approach me." I wave him over, eyes still closed as I hear him walk towards me. He awkwardly sits down as if expecting me to turn tail and run at any given moment.

"Abi, come here for a moment" I open my eyes and pat the ground in front of me, giving him a soft smile. He flushes slightly but nods and moves in front of me, handing me a small wooden brush. I gently take it and set it beside me, gently running my fingers through his sapphire shoulder length hair, hesitantly taking out the bun at the back of his head. With the cloth out of the way I turn and grab the brush, faintly running it through his locks, going deeper into his hair as the knots come undone.