The Gray Haired Lord and The Raven

I sigh as I hide on the roof of the building in which what appears to be a spoiled brat stands upon a balcony, 'Why must my curiosity forsake me so?' I think to myself as I move closer to the bratty male, finally getting a good look at him. I recognize him as the second son of the general of the Fire Tribe,I believe his name was Sam Toe-Gin or something like that, he has light taupe hair and brown eyes. He lifts half of his hair into a ponytail, creating a bun shape after it is held by a white and red ribbon. He also accessorizes himself with gold earrings. He dons a maroon sleeved cape with red hemlines and huge white shoulder pads designed with a fire-like shape.

Underneath, he has a dark brown robe with gray hemlines and is held by a brown belt. I have to admit although he looks like a really bratty person the stray thought that he would be adorable as a kid finds its way into my mind. The thought is immediately counteracted by the reminder of how cute Yoon was as a kid, I smile slightly at the foggy memory I have of the apricot haired male as a child. I shake my head and refocus, now seeing a male approach the Toe-Gin person, he was wearing blank expressions on his face and I study him closer as he walks towards the brat. He has a pair of black eyes and a black hair tied in a bun while being held by a white ribbon.

He wears a maroon cape with a red shoulder pad over a dark bronze colored armor. This armor has a long skirt in the lower part and it is held by a gray belt with yellow buckle. Underneath this is a taupe robe that has gauntlets resting on each sleeve. On the bottom, he dons a taupe trouser and a pair of gray boots. The cloth over the chubby mans bun and the gray haired males bun brings upon a dull reminder of Abi and how used to wear a similar garment, I shake the emotions that come with the memory out of my mind and turn my focus to their conversation. The chubby man speaks to the brat, "Lord Kan Tae-Jun."

My face goes blank, 'Ah. So that's his name,' I think bashfully to myself. "Tell me later." Kan Tae-Jun replies, well I was right about one thing, he is a brat after all. "I'm miserable."  He complains, 'like a child'  I think to myself in amusement, the chubby man seems to be confused, "What?" he asks Tae-Jun, "My father scolded me. He told me not to act without permission." Elaborates the man child as he turns from Chubby and leaned his elbow on the railing and holds his chin in his palm as his other hand lays limp on the wood, small tears forming in his closed eyes as he pouts. The chubby man speaks to the young lord, "I have good news for you, Lord Tae-jun."

Curiously I move closer to the edge of the roof and lower myself closer to the tiles, "Huh?" Tae-Jun replies oh so intelligently, "Princess Yona was spotted near Capital Fuuga." At the information coming from the soldiers mouth I freeze, wondering mentally if it's the same princess whose father made a deal with me, subconsciously I grab the Kings necklace through the fabric of my shirt. "What?" asks the young lord both surprised and intrigued at the information. With a blank face the soldier relays this information "A soldier saw a girl with red hair. General Hak of the Wind Tribe was also with her. The two of them headed toward the northern mountains."

The girl with red hair must be the prissy and quite honestly rather bratty female from my vision or whatever it was, honestly, a small part of me pities the man who killed the king, I believe his name was Soo-Won. He also had to deal with the red head, I don't know if I would have been able to deal with such constant entitlement and bratty behavior. The name of the fake husband resonates within me, remembering him as the bodyguard who serves the red haired female, 'so he's from the Wind Tribe?'  I vaguely remember helping a lost young and honestly rather frail and sickly blonde boy who told me his name was Tae-Yeon.

The boy had short light brown hair and big blue eyes and he had covered his hair with a light blue hat decorated with a pink ornament made up of beads and a feather. He wore a light blue overcoat atop a pale violet robe held by a light pink sash. He had bandages on both half of his arms. I remember saving the young boy from a pack of wild territorial boars, he had clung to me like a koala as I followed his directions on how to get back to his home. Once we had arrived the young male was immediately looked over for any injuries, he only had small bruises and a couple shallow cuts here and there, but for some reason they thought it was me who had done the damage to Tae-Yeon and tried to attack me.