Tales of a Time Before Tragedy, the Peace of the Past

-No ones P.O.V-

"Karasu" The beautiful boy genius breaths out, Ik-Soo smiles softly at him and nods his head. "She will be staying with us until the gods decide it is time for her to leave, something tells me however that she will not be coming alone." Ik-Soo says a smile of happiness and sorrowful guilt, happiness because his young friend gets to see his loved one, but sorrow because he feels slight resentment towards her, for without her, his love would surely still be here and perhaps in his arms should she had the chance to visit him, and guilt for feeling this way towards someone he sees as his own daughter. He shakes off the feeling 'I will not feel this way'  He mentally scolds himself.

A slight anger for allowing such a though to plague his mind.'I love them both, and now that my dear Kagemi is no longer here I will love Karasu as my own.' Ik-Soo recalls all the times that he had seen Karasu as a young child, and wonders if she had grown up to look like his beloved. 'My dear Kagemi had always wished that her child would find love,' He thinks of all the cute times that Yoon and Karasu had shared, from holding hands as to not get lost and laying next to each other when they were tired to the way that they would smile when they saw one another and cuddle in their sleep.'I will make sure that they both realize it'. 

He smiles at their obvious feelings for one another. Ik-Soo wonders how Yoon had overtime forgotten that he loved Karasu, the reason why still eludes him. Perhaps it was the time that they had spent apart from one another with only the memories of their time together to keep them company. The feelings of the beautiful bot genius themselves lay unscathed by the cold and bitter claws of time and separation, however, the fact that it is love he feels for her has been taken from right under his nose by the jaws of lost memories. Ik-Soo stares off into space only to be brought back by the voice of his strawberry blonde companion. "Oh yeah!" Yoon exclaims a look of realization upon his features.

The two males turn to face one another as the strawberry blonde speaks "Its time for lunch, that's why i came to get you in the first place." The blonde priest nods with a bright smile on his face and stands, stretching as he walks towards the younger male. "Lets go shall we Yoon?" together they walk away from the serenity of the crashing crystal waves that flow down from the edge of a cliff and closer to a gentle river smoothing out even the sharpest of rocks to a smoother texture. Away from the sapphire blue skies and towards the trees that make the sky seem green with their emerald leaves, beautiful, bountiful, and serene. Towards their home ...

Then Ik-Soo trips, and falls face first into the dirt coating him in a new layer. The action no longer bothers Yoon, as he has grown to accept it along with all his other quirks that make him unique. Yoon would never admit it to anyone, at least not out loud or in public but, he wouldn't trade his clumsy friend for anything, not for all of the knowledge in the world, not for all the riches or anything that he could ever want. After all he has all that he needs, his clumsy friend and soon, the one who he named, what more could he ask for. Yoon kicks Ik-Soo in the side "Stupid Priest" he mumbles, turning away as to hide the small smile on his face. Yep, he wouldn't trade this world for the world.

The two males enter their home, both with a loving smile, looking at the home they had both built with the help of their beloveds. They both take a moment to remember when they had teamed up with Kagemi and the now dubbed Karasu to build not just a house, but a home.The house is a one floor building made of stone walls and thatched roof. The pitched straw roof which is being held by interlacing layers of ropes that prevents it from being blown away, Ik-Soo had worked with Kagemi on it, mostly because they were taller at the time and were the only ones who could reach the roof.

Ik-Soo recalls all the times she had corrected his mistakes and how many times they had gotten off track only to be scolded by the children. Although more often than not it was Yoon who had scolded the two adults. The thatched canopy before the entrance supported by two wooden columns was made by Yoon and Karasu slowly but surely weaving it together, blushing like mad every time that they had accidentally made skin to skin contact, amusing the adults to no end as they got distracted gushing over how cute a couple their two young ones would be.