Chapter 32:Last Day

"Hmmm?"(Shin)

Shin look toward the sky.His mind feels uneasy for some reason.Maybe it was because he doesn't have breakfast lately.

"Hey,Nex,did anything happen lately?"(Shin)

"After your confrontation with the student council,there is nothing major happened inside the kingdom."(Nex)

"Any abnormalities?"(Shin)

"It seems a huge magic power has been spotted inside the castle of Euride Kingdom,other than that,nothing major happens."(Nex)

"Sensei!Let's get moving!"(Marie)

Marie came with her other friend.

"Im coming!"(Shin)

Shin continues his walk toward them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Euride Castle)

"The Demon King magic power is there?Doesn't that mean?"(Itsuchi)

Gazelt nodded.

"That's right,he might be still alive.And maybe not."(Gazelt)

Everyone was surprised at this.Even they didn't know what to do.

"And being like that,this is the reason we had summoned all of you Heroes.I know that this is a bit selfish,but I hope for you all to help us save this world,Heroes."(Gazelt)

He,despite being a king,suddenly bow down to the Heroes.Which make the knights surprised.Selena,who was watching,also bow down,following by her sister,Tiana.

"I-If you make it like that,it became very hard to refuse...."(Itsuchi)

Itsuchi looks at his other friend.They also had this complicated face.Every thing here is too suddenly.

"*sigh*Fine then,if Itsuchi agree,then I agree too."(Rei)

"Rei!"(Itsuchi)

"This whole thing is already ridiculous.I was also surprised,we being summoned here and then being asked to save the world."(Rei)

"Then Im gonna tag along!"(Kagami)

The girls were still restless,but after a while they also agreed.

"My brain still can't process this whole thing,but,Its okay in its own way."(Sen)

"This whole situation is exactly like the novel!Im in!"(Mizuki)

"Then Im gonna fill in too!You are coming right,Mio?"(Risa)

Mio nodded.

"Its okay.Im in.After seeing the king bow down to us,I think they are good people."(Mio)

All the heroes agreed.Gazelt look to his daughter and smiled.

"Thank you for your agreement,Heroes.I and my people will help you at utmost possibilities for the upcoming event."(Gazelt)

There was a slight pause after that.Until rei finally realise.

"So,what do we need to do now?"(Rei)

"All of you are going to be trained first.Because you are still newly summoned here,your abilities might still hasn't awakened yet."(Gazelt)

"But for now Im sure you want some rest first,right?"(Gazelt)

They all nodded.

"Selena,bring them to their room.Tomorrow we will start our training."(Gazelt)