Chapter 23

Shin POV

I was following Layla after she suddenly came into the classroom.Her face was really terrified and worried.She was worried about something.It must be something that happened when they are doing magical practice.

"Hey,Layla.Actually what is happening right now?"(Shin)

Because we are running,Layla cant answer right.

"A upperclassmen take over the training field,and we tried to take it back and failed.But Marie stand up after they....mocked about you."(Layla)

She simplified the situation and explain.Good thinking.

"Then what is she doing?How about everyone?"(Shin)

"She is,fighting Julia.Our senior from another class.But Julia was dangerous!I has said it many times but she insisted on it.And our classmates were hold hostage so that they doesnt help Marie."(Layla)

"Tch!"(Shin)

I was just taking a slight nap and this fucking senior make a fuss!Moreover Marie is fighting alone?

(few minutes later)

I arrived at the training field with Layla,but situation seems to be quite severe.My students were held in a group,and surrounded by a group of upperclassmen.They really were hold like a hostage.Some of the guys were punched and kicked when they tried to resist and escape.

And at the other side,

Marie was getting beaten up,by Julia.

She was unable to hit her magic since Julia always dodged it,and keep receiving attacks from Julia.Her body was full with wounds,and finally she was unable to stand up.Julia then mocked her and also me after picked her up,but Marie still defends me...

That moment,something flicked inside my head.

The feeling of,someone you hold dear,getting beaten up.

It was after many months spending time with this class,I realized this.

The moment we laughed together,playing games,eating and practice magic.Well,they did annoying at first but they had changed.

"You...."(shin)

"S-sensei?"(Layla)

I opened my panel and choose something.

"Nex,<Summon Invention><Blaze Knuckle>."(Shin)

<Understood>(Nex)

My right hand shines orange light and what appeared was a single gloves.It has a design like a magma container.I created this after discovering some new  fire magic,Blaze Magma.

"Layla,stay here.Im going out for a bit."(Shin )

I activate the knuckle and dashes...towards Julia.

---------------------------------

(Back to the present)

"Let me teach you the real way of knight is."(Shin)

His eyes were filled with anger.He is really pissed off.

"S-s-sen....sei."(Marie)

Shin turned back and crouches.He pick up Marie and hold her in his arms.She was smiling after seeing her teacher face.

"Im sorry,Im really sorry.I should not have sleep if something like this might happen...."(Shin)

"I-Its okay,stupid sensei.Im not going to die."(Marie)