Chapter 15:Shin vs Mike

(At the school field)

I and Mike was standing each other in the middle of school field.This school actually had its own arena for dueling but it was under repair right now.Because there was recently a fierce match between third year student.Right now we are at the centre of the croud.After hearing that a teacher and a student are going to have a match,obviously it will became an attention.Moreover the class who once humiliated a teacher is going to do a same thing.

Mike from the other side was prepared with his equipment.He was wearing a chest plate inside his robe,light shoulder armor and wrist armor.It was all glittering and look new.The problem is that was a magic armor that increase magic power and that chest plate had abuff that give its user extra mana.

"Hahahaha!Are you just wearing that poor coat!You really are going to lose you know!"(Mike)

Meanwhile I still wearing the same coat as I wear during class.Which means I didnt change clothes at all.

"Does a mage need all those armor?Can you do close combat too?"(Shin)

"Heh!This is a self-made armor by the famous blacksmith in Euride Kingdom.Think you get the chance?"(Mike)

"Dont know until trying."(Shin)

'A self-made armor.What kind of material it use?How sturdy it can stand impacts?Is it a stainless one?Ah my instinct are running amok.'(Inner Shin)

"Nex,activate protecting cloth around my body."(Shin)

<Understood>

"Alright,now Im ready.Anytime now,judge."(Shin)

The judge nod and raise her hand.Mike seems to readied his staff pointed at me while I just readied my hand.

"Both party ready!Match Start!!"(Judge)

"Fire magic---Land Explosion!!"(Mike)

An explosion suddenly occurs around me.I counts and it seems at least four explosion occurs and the dust surrounding me.It looks like he started chanting before the judge signal the match.

"Heh!Behold my destructive power!"(Mike)

I was completely uninjured though.

"That really got me.But,is that all you got?"(Shin)

He could see me unscrathed when the dust cleared.I was cleaning the dust at my clothes.Mike didnt seem surprised at all.

"What!?That was Military-grade magic right?"

"How did he come unscatched?!"

"Did he use some tricks?Or did the explosion actually miss?"

"That explosion was just a warning.The real one comes next!"(Mike)

He was chanting something on his staff,because its glowing red light as I can see magic scribbles are showing.

"Wasting Military-grade magic to test your opponent,your family must like to waste money too."(Shin)

"You can say anything when you are going to dieee!!!Fire Magic----Fiery Falcon!"(Mike)

A flaming large bird came out a magic circle,rushing towards me.That look painful,but lets test it.I looks at the list of weapon I can summon,and make a choose.

"Nex,<Weapon Summon>."(Shin)

<Understood><Weapon Summoning,complete>

From thin air,a something like greenish tube appear at my hands.It was the RPG-28 Klyukva,a Russian anti-tank rocket launcher that has a penetration capability of 3000mm bricks and use 125mm round.