6277462

"Hello, you're speaking with Macy from Heartache Hotline. How may I cure you today?"

"Macy!"

I pause, "Ellie?"

"I've been trying to get ahold of you chica! Ay, dios mío!"

"How did you get ahold of me?" I bite my index finger, nerves climbing up my throat.

"You haven't made it easy! You're not answering your phone-"

"I turned it off."

"-and whenever I go by your place, you're not there-"

"I've been working a lot and even visited my family for a bit."

"-plus I tried calling here but the referral code didn't work, so I thought you quit-"

"I changed it."

Ellie finally takes a breath, breathing out slowly.

"It took me two tries to get it. You changed it to 'MASSIMA'? 6277462? I thought you hate your full name."

"Exactly. No one would think to put it. What was your first try?"

"Your papá's name."

Flinching slightly, my fingers twirl pieces of my brunette hair. "Too easy. He knows my dad's name."

"He?"

I suck in a deep breath, trying to keep my composure. "Oliver."

"Well, I talked to Theo about it because you know, he was there and everything and I think-"

"Look, thanks for calling and checking on me. You're the best friend ever and I love you, but please don't talk about him. I really just want to start fresh, plus it's not like we were together so he can do whatever - or whomever - he wants," I sigh deeply, "I'm sorry but I need to get back to work."

"Vale... Te quiero, Massima. Adiós!"

"Talk to you later."

♡♡♡

AN: I'm sorry but I won't be able to update as frequently over the next week because of exams ♥️ hope you guys understand! x

- Chloe x