Chapter Twenty-One

9 Months Later

Avery's POV

"Lane hurry their coming" I yell because my contractions are not far a part "Coming" he says running down the stairs of our new home. After about 7 months into the pregnancy we realized the apartment wouldn't be enough space for all of us so we started saving money to buy our dream home. "Ow ow ow" I scream as he is driving to the hospital "Hold on baby" he tries to calm me "It hurts please" I plead for him to hurry so he does.

Pulling up to the hospital Lane runs in to get the nurse multiple come rushing out, one of them had a wheelchair so I hoped in while they wheeled me to the room. "You are 9 cm dialated so one more cm and you can meet your babies" the doctor tells us leaving the room. "I can't do this" I say trying to get out of the bed "Lay down now you are the strongest person I met so you can do this because when you do we will all be a family" he comforts I hug him "Let's do this" I say making him laugh.

"Push Avery Push" the doctor yells. I'm now giving birth with Lane beside me. I was sweating from the pain so gently Lane layed a cloth on my head "I love you" I say in between breaks "I love you too babe come on" he says right when the first little boy comes out "Here's the first boy but you have to keep pushing" the doctor days handing my boy to his father. "Here comes another boy" the doctor says making me push even harder, hearing squealing I relaxed. Lane sat held the other boy in his arms, looking at him with his sons in his arms made me the happiest girl in the world. "Here your little girl" the  doctor said handing her to me. She looked so beautiful and just like me her mom.

"What do you want to name them"? Lane ask. "I want to name my little princess Lily like a beautiful flower just like her mom" he says before I could name her but I loved Lily. "How about Jeffery for one of my little boys" I suggest to Lane which he smiled and happily agreed saying it was his grandfathers name which meant it was extra special name. "Jacob" we both say, we snap our heads laughing "So world meet Jacob, Jeffery, and Lily our beautiful family I greet them while Lane cuddles up to us in my hospital bed.